Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2011, 12:20 AM   #41
Webkinz :)

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 
Default Re: FREE THE MOON BEAR!! Post here if your want the moon bear to be freed from its $75 dollar ransom!

I support, enough with the 75 dollar purchases
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2011, 08:02 AM   #42
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

Default Re: FREE THE MOON BEAR!! Post here if your want the moon bear to be freed from its $75 dollar ransom!

I support! If my mom buyed it, we'd have no money left! I really want it!
889wlry is offline Female
Old 08-11-2011, 08:30 AM   #43
ants CANDY!!!!!!
Gift Guru

wildhare1357 is sweet stuff
wildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuff

WI Subscriber

WBKZ posted this on the Moonbear video page...
Couldn't find the right spot on the Estore page to send my rant..
If anyone has the link please post it..thanks..

Quote:
At first I thought one of your staff members had made a typo.
$75.00 for the Moon Bear???
Then I realized that this was no mistake...
Shame on you Ganz for the terrible and outrageous price for A VIRTUAL WEBBIE.
For $75.00 I can buy at least 7 new REAL PLUSH webbies
and make my kids happy.
This is one parent WHO IS REFUSING TO SPEND $$$ for A VIRTUAL WEBBIE.
WBKZ DEMANDS GANZ FREE THE MOONBEAR
OR THE BUNNY CLOWNS WILL COME AND DO IT THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!

wildhare1357 is offline Female
Old 08-11-2011, 09:29 AM   #44
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by kinzmom1924
I support, of course. I think part of what rubs people the wrong way with this pet being tied to this promo too, besides the advance advertising and high price, is the that so many people liked and wanted it too as opposed to the other pets, which I don't think were as popular.

I wanted this pet in the worst way and had the money set aside for it, but *sigh* we have a mortgage to pay for, food to put on the table, utilities to pay, school stuff to buy, etc. etc. etc. $12.50 I could do, but the extra $62.50 go toward a lot of other things we need.

Not to mention, they keep running points promotions! How many points can they possibly think people need to stock up on?!

I am done with all of this. "Gouging Ganz" is what they've become. They've completely lost sight of who they're customers really were - the kids.

I wish they would do away with these promos for good. I also 'love' how they paired their double the happiness promo - nothing went together, so if you wanted a set of something, you would have had to buy two sets of something or just buy the separate items anyway. I am sure they set it up that way. To truly "double the happiness" the pairs should have been set up more like the desk with the chairs, and the two costumes together, or the photo studio with the fairy wings so the pet can sit with the costume on and have their photo taken, or the piano and the guitar, the tent and the camper, etc. etc. That way the items would have been more usable together.

Anyway, kind of went off on a tangent there, but there are just so many things Ganz is doing from the estore to adventureland that are so wrong right now, that I just can't stop once I get going! LOL!

Let's hope they hear us, listen, and release this pet for regular sale in the near future.
I could not agree more. The estore is PRIVILEGE as it is. But to raise prices and to do this to their loyal consumers who have still stuck with webkinz after all of these years seems unfair and very inconsiderate. I am becoming disappointed in the company that Ganz is becoming - the interests of the kids playing and of their devoted following is clearly not at the forefront. As many have mentioned, they are pixels. I fail to see how we should be paying that kind of exorbitant price for pixels. I know that the points could be used towards other pixels, but that kind of extra string attached is insane.
cocoharry is offline Female
Old 08-11-2011, 09:58 AM   #45
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence
funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by cocoharry
I could not agree more. The estore is PRIVILEGE as it is. But to raise prices and to do this to their loyal consumers who have still stuck with webkinz after all of these years seems unfair and very inconsiderate. I am becoming disappointed in the company that Ganz is becoming - the interests of the kids playing and of their devoted following is clearly not at the forefront. As many have mentioned, they are pixels. I fail to see how we should be paying that kind of exorbitant price for pixels. I know that the points could be used towards other pixels, but that kind of extra string attached is insane.
I agree! They are doing it because we've been paying it to get the new and awesome pets. Maybe if we stopped buying they'd realize how important the customers are and put their focus back on us
I could use the points ~ there are always items I want from the eStore AND I want the bear, but I'm not going to partake in this promotion ~ hopefully it will make a difference ...
Old 08-11-2011, 09:59 AM   #46
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

I most definitely support.
We are not going to pay $75 just to get a pixelized image. It just does not make any sense, Ganz.
If you think we are going to pay that much, you may need to rethink that again. Please reconsider that these are children that probably don't get allowance. How would they afford something that expensive?

Just my two cents worth. Thank you for reading. I appreciate it.
((hugs))
~mickey
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 08-11-2011, 10:00 AM   #47
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence
funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by mickey26
I most definitely support.
We are not going to pay $75 just to get a pixelized image. It just does not make any sense, Ganz.
If you think we are going to pay that much, you may need to rethink that again. Please reconsider that these are children that probably don't get allowance. How would they afford something that expensive?

Just my two cents worth. Thank you for reading. I appreciate it.
((hugs))
~mickey
I think that Ganz knows it's a lot of parents that are "addicted" to Webkinz ~ and all the new stuff coming out. They (they parents) want it and will buy it for themselves and their children. I know I did!!!
Old 08-11-2011, 10:05 AM   #48
95 wacky Records!
Gifted

dolphin95 swims in greatness
dolphin95 swims in greatness

I wholeheartedly support!
dolphin95 is offline Female
Old 08-11-2011, 11:33 AM   #49
hat??? Me a
Gift Guru

IREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socks

Free the Moon Bear! Seventy Five dollars is just too much! Especially in these economic times, where people have to choose where they are going to spend their extra money. If families have more than one kid that plays webkinz there is no way the vast majority can afford two or more, and it is not fair to buy for one child and not another. I can understand offering free to people who pay the seventy five dollars but you should offer it for sale at the same time.
IREANN is offline Female
Old 08-11-2011, 12:03 PM   #50
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I agree too. Don't know if it will do any good, but I just sent this in the Contact Us section in WW:
"Just looked at the ad for the "free" Moon Bear. It looks like a $75 Moon Bear that is not even a plush. Our little guy spends as much time playing with the plushes as online. I like to buy webkinz plushes from a local store that also stocks webkinz accessories like clothes."
My siggie is 'our little guy' having a tea party for some of his plushes.
WetNose is offline Female
Closed

Tags
coolbigsisgotfirsttag!, free the bear ganz!, wi!