Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2011, 09:33 PM   #31
ow !!! I can fly
Webkinz :)

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

Default Re: FREE THE MOON BEAR!! Post here if your want the moon bear to be freed from its $75 dollar ransom!

What? 75 dollars for a moon bear!! I don't think so!!!
I support!!! I think he's cute but for that price!!! not worth it!!! I hardly go on ww because of slowness!!!
happy1979 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2011, 09:35 PM   #32

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

Default Re: FREE THE MOON BEAR!! Post here if your want the moon bear to be freed from its $75 dollar ransom!

I support!! Make it so that everyone has a chance to buy one!
Lambchop77 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2011, 09:37 PM   #33
Savanna789

webkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossible
webkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossible

I support! Ganz must be crazy!!

-Keep it Cool!
webkinzrock474 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2011, 09:39 PM   #34
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

I dont even have an account for the estore anyways
happy1979 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2011, 09:42 PM   #35
HEY YOU
Gifted

1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things
1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things

I support!
Free the moon bear!
1212blue is offline Female
Old 08-10-2011, 09:44 PM   #36

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by SheaLyn2
I support this 100%.

If you want to make a real difference and are a facebook user, please go to the Ganz Estore page
and the Webkinz page, and post a comment in response to this post that they made today:

In case you missed it, there's a sweet promotion featuring the Mystic Moon Bear! 75,000 points = a free Mystic Moon Bear (for a limited time).

my rants on the Ganz estore page
SWEET is not the word I would use to describe this deal.

For a company focused on children and families, you Ganz are obviously oblivious to the current economic situation facing your customers today. For our family, Moon Bears would cost $225.00 to be fair to all who enjoy playing webkinz. I don't know many families that have that kind of cash laying around before the start of school.

Your MYSTIC Moon Bear promotion is a big MYSTAKE!

their response
Thank you for your comments Kelly.

my last word
You're Welcome! I hope you consider them when planning future promotions!

So far, only one other person besides me has said anything negative about the promotion on the Ganz estore site, there is more response on the Webkinz site itself.
Thanks SheaLyn2, I went ahead and agreed with you on facebook. As well as added my two cents!
Lambchop77 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2011, 10:23 PM   #37
ow! I'm finally a
Gift Guru

cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!

I support! Can someone post the signature pic for me to use?
cplover5689 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2011, 10:30 PM   #38
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by cplover5689
I support! Can someone post the signature pic for me to use?
There are some here: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...l#post24366325

Scroll down and to other pages because others posted too.
DakotaKinz is offline Female
Old 08-10-2011, 10:30 PM   #39
;)

CandyCanez is a glorious beacon of lightCandyCanez is a glorious beacon of light

I support!!Who do they think their trying to kid, i mean for the majority of us 75$ is a boatload of money to spend on pixels! I hope they read this thread and take that into consideration the next time they try do to a "estore special"
CandyCanez is offline Female
Old 08-10-2011, 11:59 PM   #40
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

I support, of course. I think part of what rubs people the wrong way with this pet being tied to this promo too, besides the advance advertising and high price, is the that so many people liked and wanted it too as opposed to the other pets, which I don't think were as popular.

I wanted this pet in the worst way and had the money set aside for it, but *sigh* we have a mortgage to pay for, food to put on the table, utilities to pay, school stuff to buy, etc. etc. etc. $12.50 I could do, but the extra $62.50 go toward a lot of other things we need.

Not to mention, they keep running points promotions! How many points can they possibly think people need to stock up on?!

I am done with all of this. "Gouging Ganz" is what they've become. They've completely lost sight of who they're customers really were - the kids.

I wish they would do away with these promos for good. I also 'love' how they paired their double the happiness promo - nothing went together, so if you wanted a set of something, you would have had to buy two sets of something or just buy the separate items anyway. I am sure they set it up that way. To truly "double the happiness" the pairs should have been set up more like the desk with the chairs, and the two costumes together, or the photo studio with the fairy wings so the pet can sit with the costume on and have their photo taken, or the piano and the guitar, the tent and the camper, etc. etc. That way the items would have been more usable together.

Anyway, kind of went off on a tangent there, but there are just so many things Ganz is doing from the estore to adventureland that are so wrong right now, that I just can't stop once I get going! LOL!

Let's hope they hear us, listen, and release this pet for regular sale in the near future.
kinzmom1924 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
coolbigsisgotfirsttag!, free the bear ganz!, wi!