Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2011, 06:31 PM   #21
nothing
Webkinz :)

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: FREE THE MOON BEAR!! Post here if your want the moon bear to be freed from its $75 dollar ransom!

I support!!

I'm not against a promo, but the high price of it. Lower the promo price, then after a month, make the pet available to all!!!!
akoolaunt is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2011, 07:04 PM   #22
Gift Guru

SheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: FREE THE MOON BEAR!! Post here if your want the moon bear to be freed from its $75 dollar ransom!

View Post Originally Posted by akoolaunt
I support!!

I'm not against a promo, but the high price of it. Lower the promo price, then after a month, make the pet available to all!!!!
I think that's the rub. If they made it like the Minty Cow, I'd have no complaints.

It's mostly their lack of transparency that makes me
SheaLyn2 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2011, 07:54 PM   #23
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

Asking $75 for a pet that they have been advertising, is highway robbery at this point. Ganz used to be quite high in my books because it was something *affordable* for my nieces and nephew to play, and I was able to "treat" them with a pet and a piece of kinzstyle, or even TWO pets for their birthdays. But now, there is so much that has an extra price tag, It seems to me that Ganz has decided to leave thoughts of the children playing out of this... $75 can be so much better put to use... how about school supplies for back to school? Healthy snacks? Dinner? I can see having "special" pets on the estore, sure, but then to further limit it to the select few that can use the estore to begin with?

It's inconsiderate and I am very disappointed with Ganz for making this decision.

I'm wondering what Ganz is also thinking in terms of the current financial situation? Many of us have had to cut our webkinz budgets almost entirely...

I am also going to go repost this on as many areas as I am able to
cocoharry is offline Female
Old 08-10-2011, 08:00 PM   #24
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

Just a note to all of those who would like to post - webkinz newz has a video of one of their kinz adopting the moon bear... I've voiced my displeasure there, hoping that they will see the comment, but it says it is pending review. I hope that they will post it for the sake of having freedom to voice our concerns over their practices as their consumers and supporters... it is so true that they would have sold so many bears for the regular price, vs. this astronomically unreasonable price
Old 08-10-2011, 08:04 PM   #25
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

SheaLyn2 - I've also posted on the estore page

I'd like to post a small disclaimer here - if you are advocating the moon bear on any other platforms other than this, please do NOT mention your name in conjunction with your WI name - Please remember that you need to be considerate of privacy issues as with any other site We don't want anyone to get into trouble
Old 08-10-2011, 08:43 PM   #26
Glad to be
Gifted

tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence
tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence

I definitely support. I really like this pet so when I googled it's release date, I was surprised to find out that you had to spend 75 dollars worth of points to get it. 10 or 25 dollars seems more likely and more affordable but 75 is outrageous.
tiffc is offline Female
Old 08-10-2011, 08:43 PM   #27
Gift Guru

SheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by cocoharry
SheaLyn2 - I've also posted on the estore page

I'd like to post a small disclaimer here - if you are advocating the moon bear on any other platforms other than this, please do NOT mention your name in conjunction with your WI name - Please remember that you need to be considerate of privacy issues as with any other site We don't want anyone to get into trouble
Thanks a ton for posting. I just want to shake them to "wake up" and smell the economy. lol
SheaLyn2 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2011, 08:59 PM   #28
kiyomi63

Noralee defies all oddsNoralee defies all odds
Noralee defies all odds

Although I am one of the fortunate few who did have enough cash to be able to get this adorable pet right now I agree with you all that GANZ is really doing themselves a disservice with their handing of this pet point promo and many of their other recent promos too like the deluxe golden dragon one or the sunken liner bed one... both of these other items have only been offered once and never shown up again yet either!!

I think in all of these promos that they shouldn't ask us to buy more than fifty dollars worth of points (seventy five is barely tolerable and one hundred dollars is way too much) to be able to get our "free" pet and that all such pets (or other items in the case of the bed) should later be available in the eStore for everyone to purchase in another three or four months afterwards... that would give a bit of time for people to have an exclusive item first if they spring for the point promo and then let others still get it for the regular price later on; I'm sure they wouldn't mind waiting a few more months as long as they knew that they could still purchase it in the eStore themselves later on!! But maybe this plan is just too sensible for GANZ to consider...
Noralee is offline Female
Old 08-10-2011, 09:04 PM   #29
PYT

steffeefacee is just really nicesteffeefacee is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Isabelle123
GANZ, when is a price tag too big? NOW! The mystic moon bear is a pet that everybody wants, but no one can afford! Gather here, fellow WI members, and together we can free the moon bear! We need lots of you though, and all you have to say is "I support!" If you like, you can post avatars and signatures for supporter use!! Together, we CAN free the mystic moon bear!

Click the image to open in full size.
*credit to lilkinzmom7 for this wonderful poem! Good job!

Sarahgotchi is soooo right! The people who want the moon bear are many, but right now those who can afford it are few!

CUTE poem!

I deff support!
steffeefacee is offline Female
Old 08-10-2011, 09:23 PM   #30
Call Me Kayelyn
Gifted

ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by cocoharry
But now, there is so much that has an extra price tag, It seems to me that Ganz has decided to leave thoughts of the children playing out of this... $75 can be so much better put to use... how about school supplies for back to school? Healthy snacks? Dinner? I can see having "special" pets on the estore, sure, but then to further limit it to the select few that can use the estore to begin with?

It's inconsiderate and I am very disappointed with Ganz for making this decision.

I'm wondering what Ganz is also thinking in terms of the current financial situation? Many of us have had to cut our webkinz budgets almost entirely...

I totally agree with you, Coco. Webkinz may be fun, but for some people (like me ) it can turn into an unhealthy habit. $75 can be better spent on real items- not pixels. I could use the $75 buy healthy snacks for my lunch; buy a new volleyball, get toys for my gerbils to enjoy, maybe even spend part of it on some back to school clothes. Those are things I could actually use or have a bigger benefit from- webkinz gives me benefit of happiness, but if we're putting so much money and time into it, is it really enjoyable? I wonder this- i go on several and extended periods of time per day but it turns into more of a chore..
---
Also, the U.S. just got their stock rating moved down, so the economy is very bad right now. Although GANZ didn't necessarily know the stock market was going to crash this bad, they shouldn't think that a big majority of their customers are doing this promo, if the price is $75. Yes, I know you get points with it, but like Coco stated before, $75 can be better spent on real items.
ratgirl57 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
coolbigsisgotfirsttag!, free the bear ganz!, wi!