Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2011, 04:08 PM   #11
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: FREE THE MOON BEAR!! Post here if your want the moon bear to be freed from its $75 dollar ransom!

I completely agree and I support this!

I saved up for that Moon Bear thinking it would be an eStore pet. But $75? When I already sacrificed necessities to save up for the regular price? I would have to go without paying my electricity bill to buy it.

I completely concur with sarahgotchi's extremely valid point.

Also I would like to mention one of my best friend's kids (much like a niece/nephew to me) who aren't on the Webkinz Insider (they are very little and are very saddened they can't adopt the Moonbear) - they would both be able to adopt this bear if it was regularly priced.

Please Ganz, have a heart for all of us who love and hope to adopt your Moonbear - for all the struggling hard working adults and the children - thousands of children - who love Webkinz.
At a time when we are seriously searching for a spot of good news - won't you please be the one to bring smiles to all of us (all over the world)? Please?
DakotaKinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2011, 04:36 PM   #12
Call Me Kayelyn
Gifted

ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!

Default Re: FREE THE MOON BEAR!! Post here if your want the moon bear to be freed from its $75 dollar ransom!

I support- there weren't big deals about this before, but you gotta remember it's cause we didn't end up waiting a good 3 months to find out how to get the bear.
ratgirl57 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2011, 04:52 PM   #13
Gift Guru

SheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I support this 100%.

If you want to make a real difference and are a facebook user, please go to the Ganz Estore page
and the Webkinz page, and post a comment in response to this post that they made today:

In case you missed it, there's a sweet promotion featuring the Mystic Moon Bear! 75,000 points = a free Mystic Moon Bear (for a limited time).

my rants on the Ganz estore page
SWEET is not the word I would use to describe this deal.

For a company focused on children and families, you Ganz are obviously oblivious to the current economic situation facing your customers today. For our family, Moon Bears would cost $225.00 to be fair to all who enjoy playing webkinz. I don't know many families that have that kind of cash laying around before the start of school.

Your MYSTIC Moon Bear promotion is a big MYSTAKE!

their response
Thank you for your comments Kelly.

my last word
You're Welcome! I hope you consider them when planning future promotions!

So far, only one other person besides me has said anything negative about the promotion on the Ganz estore site, there is more response on the Webkinz site itself.
SheaLyn2 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2011, 04:54 PM   #14
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Awesome Idea!
It is outradgous that they want $75 for it.
I suoort this 100%.
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 08-10-2011, 04:56 PM   #15
Webkinz :)

tristan556 has a spectacular aura about

I support!
tristan556 is offline Male
Old 08-10-2011, 04:58 PM   #16

Priceless has disabled reputation

I support. How upset I am that this pet is locked up!
Priceless is offline Male
Old 08-10-2011, 05:00 PM   #17
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

I support.

these promotional pets are horrible. it's just an excuse for their PSI's trading value to go up so they turn priceless the day they're released.
Old 08-10-2011, 05:12 PM   #18

birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!

I support, no doubt!
birthdayman98 is offline Male
Old 08-10-2011, 05:16 PM   #19
charming20 flows towards the sea of knowledgecharming20 flows towards the sea of knowledgecharming20 flows towards the sea of knowledgecharming20 flows towards the sea of knowledgecharming20 flows towards the sea of knowledgecharming20 flows towards the sea of knowledgecharming20 flows towards the sea of knowledgecharming20 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I totally support! It's wrong to spend $75 just to be able to get this cute pet.
charming20 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2011, 06:19 PM   #20
Gift Guru

bonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guide

I support! With two kids, its not like I can just spend 150 to get one for each....its just way too much! I think it should be a regular online pet available to all!
Closed

Tags
coolbigsisgotfirsttag!, free the bear ganz!, wi!