Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2011, 09:59 AM   #1
hat happened?
Gift Guru

Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness
Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness

Default FREE THE MOON BEAR!! Post here if your want the moon bear to be freed from its $75 dollar ransom!

GANZ, when is a price tag too big? NOW! The mystic moon bear is a pet that everybody wants, but no one can afford! Gather here, fellow WI members, and together we can free the moon bear! We need lots of you though, and all you have to say is "I support!" If you like, you can post avatars and signatures for supporter use!! Together, we CAN free the mystic moon bear!

Click the image to open in full size.
*credit to lilkinzmom7 for this wonderful poem! Good job!

View Post Originally Posted by sarahgotchi
I will support.
Ganz, do you know you would have made WAY more money off the bear if it was regular priced? Instead of getting $75 from just a few people, you could have gotten $12.50 out of HUNDREDS!
God bless,
Sarah
Sarahgotchi is soooo right! The people who want the moon bear are many, but right now those who can afford it are few!

Last edited by Isabelle123; 08-10-2011 at 10:19 AM..
Isabelle123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2011, 10:06 AM   #2
Call Me Kennedy!
Webkinz :)

cherrio12 is a WI addict!
cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 
Default Re: FREE THE MOON BEAR!! Post here if your want the moon bear to be freed from its $75 dollar ransom!

Aha so cute poem! I would love this but can't afford to spend 75 dollars to get it Maybe when the promation is over it will be buy able
cherrio12 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2011, 10:11 AM   #3
Lead me to the cross

coolbigsis is sweet stuff
coolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuff

Default Re: FREE THE MOON BEAR!! Post here if your want the moon bear to be freed from its $75 dollar ransom!

coolbigsis supports!
coolbigsis is offline Female
Old 08-10-2011, 10:14 AM   #4
Peter Capaldi
Gift Guru

sarahgotchi knows the way
sarahgotchi knows the waysarahgotchi knows the way

I will support.
Ganz, do you know you would have made WAY more money off the bear if it was regular priced? Instead of getting $75 from just a few people, you could have gotten $12.50 out of HUNDREDS!
God bless,
Sarah
sarahgotchi is offline Female
Old 08-10-2011, 11:50 AM   #5
inter is here!

Sunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by sarahgotchi
I will support.
God bless,
Sarah
Totally agree! I support!
Sunnykinz101 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2011, 12:01 PM   #6
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

I support this! My Mortgage is my priority, but I want that Bear!!
Gmagator is offline Female
Old 08-10-2011, 12:44 PM   #7

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Well, keep in mind that Ganz is a business and they will do whatever they can to get money. Even though this pet is outrageously expensive, I see a lot of people saying they'll still buy it. And that is why Ganz does promotions like this. They make money from it because even though people think it's crazy, they still spend their money! I DON'T like these promotions though, so I support.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2011, 02:25 PM   #8

Dolphinheart is a creator of wonder
Dolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonder

I support!
Dolphinheart is offline Female
Old 08-10-2011, 02:59 PM   #9
Gift Guru

blueajah knows the way
blueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the way

I support this! I would so love a Moon Bear! I was really hoping to have some extra money, but with back to school shopping and all the other bills I can't possibly afford $75. Please listen Ganz and make this lovely bear available to all!
blueajah is offline Female
Old 08-10-2011, 03:10 PM   #10
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I support.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Closed

Tags
coolbigsisgotfirsttag!, free the bear ganz!, wi!