Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2008, 09:48 AM   #51
t w i l i g h t
Gift Trainee

kinzluvor will become famous soon enough

Question Re: Free 3 Day Trial

View Post Originally Posted by bflyangel
This is a great idea! But rather then the free account expiring it is locked until you adopt a real pet on there. In 3 days a person could pontentially earn a nice starting amount of money and it would be a shame to lose it. How I envision my thought on this....

1. Sign up with a username and password (like normal)
2. Choose a temporary pet to play with
3. Play for 3 days (with the limitations like you described)
4. After 3 days account is locked. When the person attempts to log in they would recieve a message such as "This account is temporarily frozen. Please visit your local retailer to purchase a webkinz pet to adopt to re activate your account". Of course better wording lol. And they would have to make it pretty clear that once the account is reactivated they would no longer have the temp pet.

What do you think?
i think that if you then go and buy a webkinz what is going to happen to the "trail webkinz"? are you not going to have anymore becuase then if you still have it you have a unfair advantage to it becasue they you are closer to the 10 pets to get a super bed and then all the people and WW before didnt have that advantage. so when you adopt the new pet what will happen to the "trail webkinz"???
kinzluvor is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2008, 02:00 PM   #52
♥ my
Webkinz :)

Sweeney Todd has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Free 3 Day Trial

The trial webkinz would go *poof* and disapear xD
Sweeney Todd is offline Female
Old 09-07-2008, 06:44 PM   #53
♥ my

bumpity bump
Old 09-07-2008, 06:52 PM   #54
Gifted

bratzsasha will become famous soon enough

Up date...this is probably in the wrong spot ..( I know..welcome to where to post new thread and news ect) Anyway...I just checked my Asian account and WW has changed the daily (hourly activities to back to school time) So now the hourlys start at 4 like before summer vacation.......just an FYI...
Old 09-07-2008, 07:25 PM   #55
♥ my

Um ok...........?
Old 09-07-2008, 09:11 PM   #56
luinwenne

Cool!I dought Ganz will make this but its an awesome idea!
Old 09-07-2008, 09:34 PM   #57
kathy/kasia

WebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truth
WebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truth

View Post Originally Posted by Sweeney Todd
I think there should be a free trial in Webkinz World for people who might want a pet but don't know if they will like the site or not. You would be able to play on the site for three days for free, but some activities you will not be allowed to do.

•Choose a pet for your trial: Cocker Spaniel or Black and White Cat (two very basic pets)

•Choose a room theme: You will be given a large room decorated with the theme of your choice. (you may move furniture,but not sell it back to the W-shop)

•You can buy whatever you want from the W-shop.

•You can do whatever you want,except the "Off Limits" activities

Activities that are "Off Limits"
•Kinz Chat Plus (use regular Kinzchat)
•Adding/Inviting friends
•Kinz Post (so people don't use these accounts to get extra rares and stuff)
•Buying additional rooms
•Adopting additional pets (wait untill you get your real account)
•You may not use the Trading Room (lilpanda123's idea)

This is just so people can see what Webkinz World is like before they buy a Webkinz. Some activities are "Off Limits" so it will encourage them to buy a Webkinz so they can do these activities. Let me know what you think,and if you have anything that I should add.
*Check out post 29 for bflyangel's great idea*

*UPDATE* Apparently there has been some confusion as to how many accounts you can make. You can only make one account. It will put this thing called a cookie (internet term,not snack) on your computer. That way they will know if you have already made an account.

*UPDATE* I got this idea today: You don't get the adoption gift but IDK if that is a good idea.
AHHmazing idea. fo sho. :]. i would totally give this to my friend's at school to try out webkinz. :]
WebkinzRockzz is offline Female
Old 09-09-2008, 07:35 PM   #58
susan831
Gift Trainee

1223Scamp1223 is an unknown quantity at this point

Great idea!!! :bdog:
1223Scamp1223 is offline Female
Old 09-12-2008, 05:42 PM   #59
derrie100

Derrie is on a distinguished road