Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2010, 09:47 AM   #1
DeeDeeDancer94
Webkinz :)

DeeDeeDancer94 will become famous soon enough

Default The four elements webkinz

i just came up with this idea: what if ganz made element webkinz? there would be "Water, Fire, Earth, and Air" webkinz! i'm not sure what kind of animals to make them though. i don't think we should have more puppies like the peace puppy or the love puppy. i think it would make them a little boring. i also think they should all be signature too! tell me what you think!
DeeDeeDancer94 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2010, 09:48 AM   #2
At least I'm not a

RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: The four elements webkinz

That would be really cool! Maybe not signature, since the signature pets are usually realistic looking.. They could maybe be an animal that belongs in that element? Like a bird for air, a seal for water, a dragon for fire, and a frog for earth! That sort of thing
Rep for the good idea!
Old 05-17-2010, 09:53 AM   #3
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Whoo! *hi-five*

That would be awesome! Though I think some of the Zodiac pets might turn out like that... since there's an Air, Water, Earth, and Fire to the Zodiac signs, too.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 05-17-2010, 09:53 AM   #4

zenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insider
zenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insider

I think that is a fantastic idea, since I am not a big Zodiac fan, I would really go for this.
zenta7 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2010, 10:03 AM   #5
DeeDeeDancer94

hmmm maybe your right about the signature, but i already thought about is they should all be different animals and i just don't like it quite as much. BUT i think if they were all dragons that would be awesome! i don't know why but dragons always remind me of the four elements.
Old 05-17-2010, 10:16 PM   #6
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

it would be hard to make a air puppy in plush..
I was thinking like it could be e-store && It could be disappear in air :]
webkinzro is offline Female
Old 05-17-2010, 10:40 PM   #7
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

webkinzro is right, they'd make awesome eStore pets. Just think of the special efffects that they could make, the flames, the water... and they could be semi-transparent!
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 05-17-2010, 11:53 PM   #8
The GTS Works!

MamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by DeeDeeDancer94
hmmm maybe your right about the signature, but i already thought about is they should all be different animals and i just don't like it quite as much. BUT i think if they were all dragons that would be awesome! i don't know why but dragons always remind me of the four elements.
Yes to more dragons! Yes, dragons fly (air), live deep in the earth (usually--earth), breathe fire (fire), and there are sea serpents/water dragons/etc (water). So, of course they remind you of the 4 elements--dragons are awesome!

Of course, methinks someone's been seeing too many Avatar: The Last Airbender previews as well.
MamaDragon3 is offline Female
Old 05-18-2010, 08:05 AM   #9
DeeDeeDancer94

well, i think they could make really cool e-store pets but what about the people who don't have an e-store account? i get really tired of all the e-stor pets. i wanted something that everybody can buy. so i think dragons are the best. besides we need more dragons!
@Webberlily- star trek is awesome!
Closed

Tags
webkinz