Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2008, 01:09 PM   #1
Gift Trainee

Arbee is a glorious beacon of lightArbee is a glorious beacon of lightArbee is a glorious beacon of light

Default Food on Tables, Flowers in Vases

We've been discussing this idea on a few threads. I'll summarize here:

- from “Meteor Fairy Cookie…” thread started by Webkinz Mommy -
View Post Originally Posted by Arbee

The food items they design look so great, I wish we could put them on the tables, not just feed them to the pets.

From a design or programming standpoint, they could make a large "platter" that we could put on the table and it would function like a small refrigerator and hold one food item, but keep it visible. I wonder how difficult that could be to program?

They already do something similar with the curio cabinet for the figurines. The platters would just have to be mapped to (way) more possible items.

Just a thought, but it would look GREAT for Halloween to have all the treats set out! Don't you think?
View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz Mommy
OH I think that's a great Idea!

I've seen a thread somewhere that is a place to post ideas for what we want, and you should put it there- I'm willing to email Ganz to ask for that too. It would be really cute- that way we can put anything we want on it- like goo-goo berries or special cookies! How cute would that be- and if that's not going to happen for a while, then a placemat filled with holiday treats would be fun to get for Halloween and Christmas both.

- from “Grow your own furniture” thread started by Skipper 783 -
View Post Originally Posted by Arbee
What a LOVELY idea!

The Bamboo Vase idea is excellent, but probably more difficult to engineer. It would go great with the Jungle Theme (and/or the Far East Theme that I've been requesting for my Pandas). If Ganz could create a one-item storage container that "shows" the item stored -- like your flowervase idea -- I'm hoping they will also make a one-item "platter" that lets us display our foods on the table. Keep your fingers crossed for these; it would be SO COOL!

What do you think? Cool?

Arbee is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2008, 01:17 PM   #2
onders never cease
Gift Guru

Puppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Food on Tables, Flowers in Vases

Some great ideas that I've been thinking of too. Why could you not put cookies, granola bars or brownies for example in the cupboard. They are not perishable like drinks or hamburgers for example
Puppet is offline Female
Old 09-29-2008, 01:36 PM   #3
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Yeah that is a pretty good idea.You should send it to GANZ.
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Old 09-30-2008, 11:14 AM   #4
Gift Trainee

Arbee is a glorious beacon of lightArbee is a glorious beacon of lightArbee is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by sweetnspicy
Yeah that is a pretty good idea.You should send it to GANZ.
I've sent a bunch of ideas to Ganz, but it seems they read WI, too. So we can just let them know what we think on this thread. I'm sure they'll get the message.
Arbee is offline Female
Old 09-30-2008, 12:26 PM   #5
Gift Guru

ouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to behold

Very cool, creative, and well thought out! I'd love to see something like that happen to webkinz world!
ouscream is offline Female
Old 09-30-2008, 12:29 PM   #6
appleloverfreak
Webkinz :)

applegirl33 is on a distinguished road

I think that's a GREAT idea!!! I would send it to GANZ....
applegirl33 is offline Female
Old 09-30-2008, 12:32 PM   #7
Just another
Webkinz :)

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

yeah, great ideas!!
dandogkinie is offline Male
Old 09-30-2008, 02:19 PM   #8
Gift Guru

lauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talent

YES and Amen.
lauraanne is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 02:16 AM   #9
Gift Trainee

Would anyone else like to see this? I mean, really-really-really want to see it?

I've been hoping for this for a long time. If more of us write how much we want it maybe Ganz will be motivated to start working on it. I want to be able to put bowls of Monstrosoupy on my dining table for Halloween. How cool and creepy that would look!

I know Halloween is a very short time frame to hope for for this kind of programming but, since WW already has features that are similar, maybe some code wiz at Ganz can crank this out in record time. If not for Halloween, maybe for Christmas -- cookies, cocoa, and eggnog!

Are there any WI members out there who know Flash coding? Maybe you can tell me if I am I asking for too much?

Arbee is offline Female
Old 10-03-2008, 09:09 AM   #10
Gift Trainee

Neon_Starz is on a distinguished road

Yes! They should really let you put food on the tables and stuffz. It would make it feel more like home to your pet! I mean, everyone has a plate of cookies on their table, right? Or at least some kind of food product. Especially holidays, that would be kewlness! For Halloween I would have Candy everywhere! Lol. ^^
Neon_Starz is offline Female
Closed