Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2011, 04:54 PM   #1
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 
Default Food Storage, The Dock, Room Naming

These are the three things I would like most.

1. The foods are really really wonderful -- imaginative, beautiful, fun, amusing, delightful. I so wish there was a way to store them other than the dock so you could see and arrange them. All the fridges are closed. I would like Ganz to create an open pantry storage unit that we could put food items on its shelves, place and remove them just as in fridges, but be able to see them sitting on the shelves.

2. The dock. I really really wish there was a way to slide things around in the dock (like you can on the MAC dock). It gets so confusing because things are placed by order of entry only. If one could just put, for instance, Doug's mining clothes, or your ice cream cones, or your Magic Mire prizes, or your Goo-Goo Berry items, etc., etc., etc all together next to each other so you could know at a glance what you have. This would be a godsend. If Apple can do it, than surely Ganz can too.

3. Room Naming. I know this is riding the same old horse that many many many have presented and begged for ad infinitum. I thought I'd just mention it again.
wendypie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2011, 08:18 PM   #2
put a Wacky here!
Gifted

webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise
webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise

Default Re: Food Storage, The Dock, Room Naming

i support
especially #2
webkinzlover400 is offline Female
Old 02-26-2011, 10:10 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

158lawhop is sweet stuff
158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff

I support. Expecially #2!
158lawhop is offline Female
Old 02-27-2011, 12:05 AM   #4
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

Great Ideas! I would love to see option #3 return-I have too many "Rare Rooms"
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 12:02 AM   #5
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I support! These are three great suggestions. I hope Ganz will do them.
WetNose is offline Female
Old 03-03-2011, 12:50 PM   #6
POLITOOOOOED!

snow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clown

I support.
And i understand the apple one since i am a mac.
And once you could name the rooms but i guess bad room names.
Why can't they use the kinz chat plus thing for rooms names?
snow180 is offline Female
Old 03-04-2011, 12:16 AM   #7
YOWZA-I luv being
Gifted

inasmomi is a name known to allinasmomi is a name known to allinasmomi is a name known to all

I love the idea of open food storage. That would be so incredibly cool. The foods can be so gorgeous and for storage they are just tucked away were you can't see them. And naming, oh yes, I so wish they would bring that back!!!!
inasmomi is offline Female
Old 03-04-2011, 12:27 AM   #8

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

❀☆♡☮♪♫ I totally support. ❀☆♡☮♪♫
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female
Old 03-04-2011, 06:13 AM   #9

Dawntiger has disabled reputation

i support.

open storage with clothes and items would be awesome too.
Dawntiger is offline Female
Old 03-05-2011, 08:18 PM   #10
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

I love all of those ideas!
Closed