Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2010, 11:15 AM   #1
Banned
jaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond repute

Default Fix the Glitches!

So Ganz is always coming out with new features.. they must really devote their time to them. But there are so many glitches that keep me from playing online as much as I would like to!

I get angry when I have to log out and in so I can do one simple thing. In the end I just don't get on the rest of the day.

So while I do appreciate and like the new features.. I think for the time being Ganz needs to focus on the glitches. They really do hurt the playing experience.
jaspyr is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2010, 11:48 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!

Default Re: Fix the Glitches!

I have more and more problem with site is not functioning properly I understand there will be problems occasionally but month or so it is getting really bad and i do have very good well maintained computer and fast internet connection i need it for my job but i believe most of the people are not that fortunate so it is even worse for them
I would loose party feature and even kinzville park for ability to trade without getting stuck in the middle of the trade ( happened every 10-20 minuted or so that all i could do was to log of and on), kinz post and wishing will never load on the first try. And my dock is about 100 items and now while it used to by twice as big and less problems . Also they should come out with good storage solutions so our docks will be less crowded.
Site logs very slowly now
Solving this would greatly improve my wW experience end not new Hamsters thing which i i am not going to try because i spent to much time dealing with glitches

Last edited by Hide-and-seek; 06-11-2010 at 11:53 AM..
Hide-and-seek is offline Female
Old 06-11-2010, 11:48 AM   #3
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

It is kinda hard to fix glitches, plus, there is probably a team of workers focusing on them, and a team of members focusing on new features. It just so happens that it takes less time to come up with new material.
Old 06-11-2010, 11:52 AM   #4
Webkinz :)

Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by vansquez
It is kinda hard to fix glitches, plus, there is probably a team of workers focusing on them, and a team of members focusing on new features. It just so happens that it takes less time to come up with new material.
that all is true but they can put more resources in to fixing things and downsize innovation department
Of course new things will have some problems but trading , kinz post , dailies, front page are old so they should work and they did worked fine
Hide-and-seek is offline Female
Closed