Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2010, 10:15 AM   #1
ee bit o' Irish!
Gift Guru

amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!

Lightbulb Fishing Lake

I am still waiting for a fishing lake to be added. I have so many pets whose favorite activity is fishing. I say they add a lake. You could buy a fishing pole and bait in the wshop. Each day you would have x amount of tries to catch fish. Prizes could be awarded two different ways:

1) Fish vary in size, and the bigger they are the more cash they are worth. (like gems)
2) Fish vary in color, and each fish could be worth cash or a prize (like the prize claw). Things such as additional bait, fishing gear (tackle box, fishing vest, etc.) and other fish-related prizes could be awarded. You could also catch an old boot worth nothing.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2010, 11:14 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!

Default Re: Fishing Lake

Kind of like Animal crossing , i love that game
The problem is that there is webkinz fish and since animals in WW act like humans , wear closes, talk , go to school making other fish that you can catch creates different cast of animals. If they would do what you sagest there would be situation when Higher cast of fish ( wenkinz pet ) can hunt lower cast of fish ( fish from pond)
it is perfectly normal in real world but in WW fish has personalyty , abylyty to think , learn, it acts more like a human caracter than a real fish
So as in real world all people has to be treated the same, in WW i think there should not be cast of hunters and hunted
But i also said many times WW is not like real world, so while i think it is wrong it happens all the time in imaginary warlds . Like in Disney there are 2 types of dogs ( Goofie belongs with masters and Pluto is a pet
Hide-and-seek is offline Female
Old 05-24-2010, 11:23 AM   #3

zenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insider
zenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insider

Super idea !

Kudos to you!
zenta7 is offline Female
Old 05-24-2010, 11:31 AM   #4
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

I have never seen that Webkinz like to fish.

Many of my Webkinz like to play "Go Fish".

Personally my Underwater pets would not find this activity very fun.

But a pond sounds like a lovely idea. For Fish and Frogs and jump in.
rockermom is offline Female
Old 05-24-2010, 11:42 AM   #5

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

The idea is great. Those who object from Webkinz Fishes' point of view should think of what Webkinz Lions, Tigers and Sharks eat.

PS: Catch and Release fishing will likely settle the problem.

Last edited by Webberlily; 05-24-2010 at 02:44 PM.. Reason: Cleaning up
Old 05-24-2010, 11:46 AM   #6
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I think this is a great idea!!!
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 05-24-2010, 11:56 AM   #7
At least I'm not a

RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Pitenana
The idea is great, if a but unpolished. Those who object from Webkinz Fishes' point of view should think of what Webkinz Lions, Tigers and Sharks eat.

That's a good point. You could just catch them, and then just as quickly throw them back in the pond. The end of the line probably shouldn't have a hook, if that's the case (because they'd get injured). There could just be a worm curled around a string, or something harmless!
Rep for the good addition to the idea :]
Old 05-24-2010, 12:09 PM   #8
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

The idea is great, if a but unpolished. Those who object from Webkinz Fishes' point of view should think of what Webkinz Lions, Tigers and Sharks eat.

I personally disagree.

Taking any animal out of it's natural environment for sport or "fun" does not belong on a childrens website that promotes happiness and safety for all animals.
rockermom is offline Female
Old 05-24-2010, 01:39 PM   #9

Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!

what if we "fish" for fish themed items.
Like some fish shaped furniture to go in our underwater rooms
Hide-and-seek is offline Female
Old 05-24-2010, 02:47 PM   #10
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

The idea is great. Those who object from Webkinz Fishes' point of view should think of what Webkinz Lions, Tigers and Sharks eat.

Please note that the food eaten by Lions, etc (Zebra Dog comes to mind) are generally held to be made out of TOFU.

The worm on the fish hook could also be a tofu worm.
Webberlily is offline Female
Closed