Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2011, 04:26 AM   #1
duwang gang
Webkinz :)

luree611 has disabled reputation

Default Fire lion, lady bug, glitter whale, chocolate bunny, butterfly wolf, albino snake, Estore neon butterfly and Estore clam.

Hello there! Thought i'd post a few more of my webkinz ideas. I know i've posted some of these before, but this time i've got better graphics, and PSI/PSF ideas. (Still working on quite a few.)

Click the image to open in full size.
Fire lion.
PSI:
PSF:

Estore clam. (I know, my graphic is REALLY creepy. XP)
PSI:
PSF:

Chocolate bunny.
PSI:
PSF:

Albino snake.
PSI:
PSF:

Butterfly wolf.
PSI:
PSF:

Lady bug.
PSI:
PSF:

Glitter whale. (Kinda pointless, it's mostly an inside joke... xD)
PSI: Glitter conch couch.
PSF: Twinkling-star-fish

Estore neon butterfly.
PSI:
PSF:
Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-2011, 07:53 AM   #2
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

Default Re: Fire lion, lady bug, glitter whale, chocolate bunny, butterfly wolf, albino snake, Estore neon butterfly and Estore clam.

I like all of them! I support!
doggoneit is offline Female
Old 05-22-2011, 08:33 AM   #3
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

Default Re: Fire lion, lady bug, glitter whale, chocolate bunny, butterfly wolf, albino snake, Estore neon butterfly and Estore clam.

Ooh I love them all! I support! Especially the ladybug .
zacspet is offline Male
Old 05-22-2011, 08:35 AM   #4
Gift Guru

catzrock has disabled reputation

I support! The ladybug, chocolate bunny, and butterfly wolf are my favorites!
catzrock is offline Female
Old 05-22-2011, 12:32 PM   #5

Ladybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guide

Nice ideas! I'd love an albino snake. The ladybug also caught my attention... *cough*username*cough* xD
I support!
Old 05-22-2011, 12:35 PM   #6
Gifted

gabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roost

I like the ideas! Hmm, maybe for the Neon Butterflies' PSF it could be Neon Nectar, flashing yellow nectar that changes rainbow colors? Wait, do butterflies eat nectar, I think so...? lol.
gabbyz2 is offline Female
Old 05-22-2011, 12:46 PM   #7
This is Halloween!

Musicgurl has a spectacular aura aboutMusicgurl has a spectacular aura about

I agree! The clam is creepy! In a good way, though. One question: How is the clam supposed to move? I know several inanimate obecave become Webkinz, but a clam with legs would look even creepier!
Musicgurl is offline Female
Old 05-22-2011, 02:03 PM   #8
I love cheesecake

bluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond repute

I think your idea is very interesting, but in my opinion, I'm not a huge fan of the fantasy creatures. It makes me irritated to see Ganz not supporting real animals who are waiting to become webkinz, but instead making up weird creatures. I do support the ladybug. If one comes out, I sure am getting it!
bluecheeky000 is offline Female
Old 05-22-2011, 02:25 PM   #9
Bunnies everywhere!

redpandasrock5 has much to be proud ofredpandasrock5 has much to be proud ofredpandasrock5 has much to be proud ofredpandasrock5 has much to be proud ofredpandasrock5 has much to be proud of

These are so cool! I really like the butterfly wolf and chocolate bunny
Old 05-22-2011, 02:29 PM   #10
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I would love to see a clam! Your others are cool too. I support!
T9850 is offline Male
Closed