Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2009, 01:40 PM   #1
cootie46
Webkinz :)

colliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wonder

Default Farmers Market

Don't you think it would be great when you make a whole garden, with just one kind of product (like carrots) that you would be able to just tell it to harvest all at the same time instead one at a time. Also be able to sell either one or all (no matter how many you have of one product) with the click of the mouse.

I think a lot of the kids would do more gardening if it wasn't so boring and time consuming.

What do you all think?
colliegal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2009, 01:41 PM   #2

ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Farmers Market

I think that's a great idea! one of the reasons I quit gardening is because I didn't need all that food and it took way too long for me to sell all of it. It also took a lot of time to go and water, rake, harvest, etc. all of the plants. I would like to see something like this added to WW.
ButterflyFlower is offline Female
Old 12-05-2009, 01:53 PM   #3
Call me Luna!

Ms.Pacman is just really niceMs.Pacman is just really nice

Default Re: Farmers Market

that is a good idea. i dont garden much any more because it takes so long. i have much better things to do than spend 10 minutes each day selling corn!
Ms.Pacman is offline Female
Closed