Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2010, 02:17 PM   #1
Goodbye!
Webkinz :)

iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!

Default Family Photos!

So, on webkinz world, I was thinking they open a new store for family photos! It could have as many webkinz as you want(virtual) and have them posing and stuff and backgrounds and you can print them and kinzpost them to friends for KC! this would be a really awesome feature!
iamsam is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2010, 01:06 PM   #2

funnychild will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Family Photos!

that sounds cool rep 4 u!
funnychild is offline Female
Old 03-04-2010, 01:20 PM   #3
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

I've wanted this idea for a long time. It would be so fun, especially if you could frame them and use them as art in your house.

-- Hmm
Hmm is offline Female
Old 03-04-2010, 01:30 PM   #4
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

iamsam - very cute idea!
My dilemma would be that I couldn't get them to smile at the same time, or have one or 2 pets fighting, or have another just walking away from the picture or even getting them to sit still long enough
'From my Webbie Family to yours.....'
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 03-04-2010, 09:27 PM   #5

HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!

Fantastic idea! They have this feature in Buildabearville, but you can only go up to 3 pets and your character.

*Sierra*
HuskyLuv is offline Female
Old 03-04-2010, 09:51 PM   #6
Wat

sapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wonder

That would be very cute! I hope GANZ adds this feature! It sounds great!
sapphire6868 is offline Female
Old 03-04-2010, 10:16 PM   #7
I'm Ashlyn (:

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

Great idea!!! I love that feature on buildabearville and I hope Ganz gets it too!!!
starbucksfun is offline Female
Old 03-07-2010, 12:32 PM   #8
uvs Kitties

kittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

yes and you could dress your pets up and choose a background.
kittia101 is offline Female
Old 03-09-2010, 11:21 PM   #9
Proud to be a

jbmcdlsgdcfan will become famous soon enough

I was just thinking about this the other day for my Webbies blog!
It would be so nice for the families that are too big to all fit in the large room together to have another way to take a family picture.
I would love if they would add it.
Maybe even an option to buy the picture for your house? Like the ones we get on Webkinz day.
This is a great thread. :]
jbmcdlsgdcfan is offline Female
Closed