Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2010, 06:15 PM   #1
ebbie gurl :)
Webkinz :)

lolipop867 will become famous soon enough

Lightbulb EXTREME Webkinz Store

You know how there's a store in NY just for American Girl Dolls?
What if there was one for WEBKINZ?!?!
There would be a kinzville cafe', with food like that featured on crafty critterz.
Every single type of webkinz thing would be sold there, even the discontinued and online-only pets and stuff.(Of course, the retired pets would be expensive...)
One section of the store would be availible for birthday parties.
Another would have life-size duplications of the games, like a gem mine, the Wheel of Wow, and wacky Zingoz.
The little kids could have webkinz jr. stuff.
And, of course, a computer lab would allow you log on anything you bought there.
lolipop867 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2010, 08:47 PM   #2
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Default Re: EXTREME Webkinz Store

That's a cool idea, for the most part.
But I think retired pets wouldn't be possible. GANZ officially stopped making them, so the store(s) couldn't get them.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2010, 08:51 PM   #3
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

nice idea! it is a hassel when you try to find a specific pet but can't find it!
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 02-05-2010, 05:13 PM   #4
chenoa890
chenoa890 has disabled reputation

I remembered the american girl store...and I would love to have an extreme webkinz store...with at least the pets still in use, and maybe a few overpriced retired ones .
chenoa890 is offline Female
Old 02-06-2010, 11:41 AM   #5

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

Sorry, but I don't think that would be fair. It would probably be somewhere that lots of other webkinz fans can't get. So the webkinz plays that don't live near that store would feel left out.
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 02-06-2010, 11:51 AM   #6

JustDad is the bees knees!JustDad is the bees knees!JustDad is the bees knees!JustDad is the bees knees!JustDad is the bees knees!JustDad is the bees knees!JustDad is the bees knees!

Neat idea.

BTW I don't have a problem with the store offering 'over priced retired webkinz'.

The wealthy are already have a place where they can buy these pets... eBay where the Cheeky Cat sells for $100's of dollars.

What difference is there AS LONG AS Ganz does not start making 'new replicas' of retired pets?
JustDad is offline Male
Old 02-06-2010, 12:35 PM   #7
Gir Rocks!

megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!

Ya' know what I think?
Spoiler: show
I think that's a great idea!
megaly is offline Female
Old 02-06-2010, 12:41 PM   #8
Skelanimals

splish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

yeah i thught of that too, like how theres m&m store, hersheys store, babw nyc store, ect yeah cool but probally not, because ganz is a company, not just webkinz thats why they cant do things like that
splish-splash is offline Male
Old 02-06-2010, 12:41 PM   #9
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

that would be cool!!! i wonder if they will ever do that!?
pinky719 is offline Female
Old 02-06-2010, 07:20 PM   #10
ants more...

LuvOurWebbies is a splendid one to beholdLuvOurWebbies is a splendid one to beholdLuvOurWebbies is a splendid one to beholdLuvOurWebbies is a splendid one to behold

OMG!!!!!! that is a great idea! i remember going to into the american girl doll store and thinking how wonderful it was, and build a bear as well! i tould be SOOOOOO cool if ganz opened up a store for webkinz only!

i support this idea!
LuvOurWebbies is offline Female
Closed