Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2010, 12:03 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

Sunshineliz will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ever want Indoor and Outdoor Items in one room?

I totally agree! It would be cool
Sunshineliz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2010, 04:48 AM   #12

PopStar88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, I do want some outdoor stuff to put in my indoor rooms. That would be nice.
PopStar88 is offline Female
Old 04-15-2010, 01:25 PM   #13
Yello?

Footontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonder

Thank you everyone for the supportive comments! This makes me feel really proud!
Footontable is offline Male
Old 04-15-2010, 01:31 PM   #14
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

I totally agree, this happens all the time.
I really wanted to put the camel's desert oasis pond inside with my egyptian theme, I had a spot waiting for it. I was disappointed when it turned out to be outdoor-only. There really isn't a feasible outside beach theme because of all the grass. Maybe that should be the next type of outdoor room, a sandy beach that has sunrises, sunny days, sunsets, and a movign ociean like the water room. not THAT would be cool
CrystalFlute is offline Female
Old 04-15-2010, 01:31 PM   #15

iamsunshine1978 will become famous soon enough

I support this. I think the patio idea sounds good. It would also be wonderful to just remove all the limitations and allow us to decide if an item will be indoors or outdoors.
iamsunshine1978 is offline Female
Old 04-18-2010, 08:49 PM   #16
Yello?

Footontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonder

WOW! A lot of people like this idea!!!
Footontable is offline Male
Old 04-19-2010, 07:32 AM   #17

!!!!Evan!!!! is a glorious beacon of light!!!!Evan!!!! is a glorious beacon of light!!!!Evan!!!! is a glorious beacon of light

I think that room would be great, or maybe just remove restrictions except for things like pools! Some outdoor items would be really cool inside, think Ganz shouldl let us choose where we want our items to go instead of them choosing for us! Anyways, really great idea.
!!!!Evan!!!! is offline Female
Old 04-19-2010, 07:39 AM   #18
ddoott

ddoott is a jewel in the roughddoott is a jewel in the rough

I agree i would love to have total freedom on picking were i put all of my items.. It would also be nice to be able to name our rooms the way it was when webkinzs first started.... Please !!!!!!
ddoott is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 09:11 PM   #19
gifted9
Gifted

gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!
gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!

Nice idea!! Love to see where this goes.
gifted9 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 09:36 PM   #20
doodlebug1 is an unknown quantity at this point

They should just make everything go where ever you may like to put it.
doodlebug1 is offline Female
Closed