Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2010, 08:48 PM   #1
Yello?
Webkinz :)

Footontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonder

Talking Ever want Indoor and Outdoor Items in one room?

I think ganz should make a room, where it's like a patio/deck/porch and garden. That way you could have both types of items. it would be really cool, cause then you could have like a front to your webkinz house with a porch. Please comment your thoughts!

Thank you for looking at my thread!

~Footontable
Footontable is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2010, 11:38 PM   #2
Gifted

Cheerleader98 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Ever want Indoor and Outdoor Items in one room?

Yes! Finally, someone has put my thoughts in words! THANK YOU! Anyway, I would LOVE to have my oak panneled pool out with my bed. That way, when my webbies got done swimming, they could just hop into bed without going to new room..
Cheerleader98 is offline Female
Old 04-08-2010, 08:07 PM   #3
Yello?

Footontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonder

Talking Re: Ever want Indoor and Outdoor Items in one room?

View Post Originally Posted by Cheerleader98
Yes! Finally, someone has put my thoughts in words! THANK YOU! Anyway, I would LOVE to have my oak panneled pool out with my bed. That way, when my webbies got done swimming, they could just hop into bed without going to new room..
OMG! i so agree!!!
Old 04-09-2010, 01:31 AM   #4
LittleHattie has a spectacular aura about

It is very irritating limitation . I think they just have to allow us to decide where to put what. I understand there must be some challenging things in WW like difficult games, collecting rares or solving recipes. . But a lot of people like to just decorate and while it is difficult enough to put a room together with all the PSI that do not mach to anything or all those 4 doors in every room we can not close...
So i really hate how they tell me that after i finally found something that would go in my room it can not be put there ( Like trading for particular PSI only to find out it can not be placed in that room )
I say, remove all the furniture placement limitations.
LittleHattie is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 03:10 AM   #5
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

I agree! Or better yet - let us choose where we put our items! None of this Outdoor/Treetop/Underwater-Only stuff!
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 04:00 AM   #6
Gifted

injapan1 has much to be proud ofinjapan1 has much to be proud ofinjapan1 has much to be proud ofinjapan1 has much to be proud of

I totally agree. Just recently I was very disappointed to see that the jumbleberry items are half indoor items and half outdoor! Urgh Ganz!

Great thought!
Old 04-10-2010, 11:41 PM   #7
Light w/Rainbows
Gifted

karkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicness
karkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by Footontable
I think ganz should make a room, where it's like a patio/deck/porch and garden. That way you could have both types of items. it would be really cool, cause then you could have like a front to your webkinz house with a porch. Please comment your thoughts!

Thank you for looking at my thread!

~Footontable
I really like the idea for some things.....I have wanted some of the outdoor items in my inside room before and was disappointed to see that it wouldn't go. Good idea. Keep up the creative thinking.
karkar99 is offline Female
Old 04-11-2010, 08:12 AM   #8
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

yes, I agree. I wish there was not a limitation on whether an item went indoors or outdoors.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 04-11-2010, 10:07 AM   #9
Yello?

Talking Re: Ever want Indoor and Outdoor Items in one room?

View Post Originally Posted by mimzysmom
yes, I agree. I wish there was not a limitation on whether an item went indoors or outdoors.
so does everyone else! I like avvie!! I just had to say that...
Old 04-11-2010, 11:56 AM   #10
SOLLUX IS MY BBY

Pink0600 is on a distinguished road

i'll support!!!!!!! a bit much but i'm all about going the extreme!!!! from turbo the black lab
Spoiler: show
ebkinz rock!
Pink0600 is offline Female
Closed