Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2009, 02:59 PM   #11
oink
Gifted
 
naomiglasc's Avatar
naomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to all

Default Re: events in webkinz world....... what do you think?

View Post Originally Posted by furryfuzzbrain
Those are all really great ideas i also agree, the "fests" are awesome! It would be great if they could make a spring fest with flowers that float across the screen and give presents like flower shoes or just some fun spring clothing. They could also have a summer "fest" and even give out things like special swim suits for your pets, or even a pool! I don't know if it will ever happen but it sure is something fun to think about! If they did, they could have a "fest" for every season!

Family life radio rocks! 90.3-gotta love it
coolio!!!!!!!!!!!! Fests are the bests!
naomiglasc is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2009, 05:42 PM   #12
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru
 
jasonaldeanmg's Avatar
jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

Default Re: events in webkinz world....... what do you think?

awsome ideas everyone
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 06-01-2009, 05:54 PM   #13
Think Pink~
Gift Guru
 
alex1920's Avatar
alex1920 knows the way
alex1920 knows the wayalex1920 knows the way

Default Re: events in webkinz world....... what do you think?

maybe on the 1st, 10th, 20th, and 30th of every month floating ballons with games worth 2x more kc.
alex1920 is offline Female
Old 06-08-2009, 09:48 AM   #14
oink
Gifted
 
naomiglasc's Avatar
naomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to all

Default Re: events in webkinz world....... what do you think?

View Post Originally Posted by alex1920
maybe on the 1st, 10th, 20th, and 30th of every month floating ballons with games worth 2x more kc.
that would be so awsome, I stink at games so I always like extra kinzcash!
naomiglasc is offline Female
Old 06-09-2009, 10:13 AM   #15
oink
Gifted
 
naomiglasc's Avatar
naomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to all

Default Re: events in webkinz world....... what do you think?

anybody else want to add an idea?
naomiglasc is offline Female
Old 06-09-2009, 12:32 PM   #16
catbuster101
Guest
catbuster is a jewel in the roughcatbuster is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: events in webkinz world....... what do you think?

hi I saw your post on my idea thread and here is my idea. I have an idea for a new daylie called prize in the box you get one chance its kinda like a jack in the box so you turn the crank and when your done pop goes the prize! you get a random amount of kinzcash or a random w-shop or rare item or a random rare food. so what do you guys think? if you like it please copy and paste to the send ideas section of webkinz world thanks!
catbuster is offline Female
Old 06-09-2009, 12:48 PM   #17
ould you?
Gift Guru
 
Amygirl8's Avatar
Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Default Re: events in webkinz world....... what do you think?

I think they should make an event called cloud day ( I love clouds, they are so beautiful and i love looking at them. Iwould like to pint them but it takes too much time to paint them and you don't have so much since since they are moving, and such, and I'm not the kind of person who paints from a photograph) So, what happens is this

1. WW announces they are having cloud day, yada yada yada and you will get a gift if you visit on that day

2. You go on that day, and in your gift you find a cool trampoline with a cloud on it.

3. You think it's so cool, you decide to gether up all your webkinz and let each of them take a turn on it.

4. You let your webkinz have about 5 seconds on them

5. Eventually you have to go to the bathroom, so you leave your pet on while you go

6. When you come back you discover after 45 sec your pet is going very, very high. Instead of logging out, you stay there and wonder what it's doing

7. Your pet goes to a magical cloud place and spins a wheel with only clouds on it. You can win a piece of furniture from the W Shop Cloud Theme, Cloud Cakes, Random KC and a Hot Air Balloon. It tells you you can only get to the cloud place once a year, after jumping on your trampoline.

So pretty much you get a trampoline, you gop to a magical place after jumping on it for a while, and get to spin a wheel and win prizes. Since I came up with this idea on the spot, I think I'll go and send it to Ganz!

Oh, I'm sending every single idea to Ganz! They're great ideas!
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 06-09-2009, 02:40 PM   #18
oink
Gifted
 
naomiglasc's Avatar
naomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to all

Default Re: events in webkinz world....... what do you think?

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
I think they should make an event called cloud day ( I love clouds, they are so beautiful and i love looking at them. Iwould like to pint them but it takes too much time to paint them and you don't have so much since since they are moving, and such, and I'm not the kind of person who paints from a photograph) So, what happens is this

1. WW announces they are having cloud day, yada yada yada and you will get a gift if you visit on that day

2. You go on that day, and in your gift you find a cool trampoline with a cloud on it.

3. You think it's so cool, you decide to gether up all your webkinz and let each of them take a turn on it.

4. You let your webkinz have about 5 seconds on them

5. Eventually you have to go to the bathroom, so you leave your pet on while you go

6. When you come back you discover after 45 sec your pet is going very, very high. Instead of logging out, you stay there and wonder what it's doing

7. Your pet goes to a magical cloud place and spins a wheel with only clouds on it. You can win a piece of furniture from the W Shop Cloud Theme, Cloud Cakes, Random KC and a Hot Air Balloon. It tells you you can only get to the cloud place once a year, after jumping on your trampoline.

So pretty much you get a trampoline, you gop to a magical place after jumping on it for a while, and get to spin a wheel and win prizes. Since I came up with this idea on the spot, I think I'll go and send it to Ganz!

Oh, I'm sending every single idea to Ganz! They're great ideas!
thanks so much for posting that's such a great idea! I'm sending all of these wondrful ideas to GANZ!

View Post Originally Posted by catbuster
hi I saw your post on my idea thread and here is my idea. I have an idea for a new daylie called prize in the box you get one chance its kinda like a jack in the box so you turn the crank and when your done pop goes the prize! you get a random amount of kinzcash or a random w-shop or rare item or a random rare food. so what do you guys think? if you like it please copy and paste to the send ideas section of webkinz world thanks!
I think that idea is genius! I wish all of these would happen!
naomiglasc is offline Female
Old 06-10-2009, 04:47 PM   #19
Webkinz :)
 
dasi's Avatar
dasi is a jewel in the roughdasi is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: events in webkinz world....... what do you think?

i would luv a 50s themes
dasi is offline Female
Old 06-12-2009, 02:46 PM   #20
oink
Gifted
 
naomiglasc's Avatar
naomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to all

Default Re: events in webkinz world....... what do you think?

View Post Originally Posted by dasi
i would luv a 50s themes
a 50's theme would rock!!!!!!!!!! let's keep the ideas to events though.
naomiglasc is offline Female
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:42 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts