Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2009, 08:28 PM   #1
oink
Gifted

naomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to all

Default events in webkinz world....... what do you think?

I enjoy the current events in webkinz wold, but I, like many others, would never miss a spin on the super wheel, a wish token, or the chance to get a present!

I (and I'm sure some of you) would like more holidays in webkinz world! A chance to stay home and be with your virtual pets and do your dailies, all of them for once!

I very much love 'fests'. An excuse to stay on webkinz all day long in your happy, merry way!d

SO tell me, and all the rest of us addicts, what fests and parties, and whatever else you want!

Here's a few ideas to start us off!

I would love to see a party in the clubhouse every friday! If you visit the clubhouse that day, then you would recieve a themed gift. Every week, the whole clubhouse would be decoratd in a specific theme! The theme would change evry week for a year, then they ould plan the next year's themes!!!!!!!!!!!

Add your's now!!!!!!!!!!!
naomiglasc is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2009, 08:41 PM   #2
Webkinzgurl23

Default Re: events in webkinz world....... what do you think?

that's cool idea.
Old 05-31-2009, 11:14 AM   #3
oink
Gifted

naomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinzgurl23
that's cool idea.
thanks! Anybody have any other ideas?
Old 05-31-2009, 03:13 PM   #4
I'm A Christian Girl
Webkinz :)

wtmmr5 has a brilliant futurewtmmr5 has a brilliant futurewtmmr5 has a brilliant futurewtmmr5 has a brilliant futurewtmmr5 has a brilliant future

Cool idea! I would like to have animal theme once every other week. In the clubhouse, they sould make a THEME ROOM. Example:
One week could be a dog theme. Dogs should be the wallpaper. Everyone would get a gift that includes, a dog bisect, water dish (with water in it, but for decoration only), food dish ( with food but for decoration only), or anything you can think of that is dog related.
Or we can have a horse theme :clyde:, cat theme , frog theme , Bird theme , and more!
wtmmr5 is offline Female
Old 05-31-2009, 04:20 PM   #5
oink
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by wtmmr5
Cool idea! I would like to have animal theme once every other week. In the clubhouse, they sould make a THEME ROOM. Example:
One week could be a dog theme. Dogs should be the wallpaper. Everyone would get a gift that includes, a dog bisect, water dish (with water in it, but for decoration only), food dish ( with food but for decoration only), or anything you can think of that is dog related.
Or we can have a horse theme :clyde:, cat theme , frog theme , Bird theme , and more!
good idea! REP! thanks for posting!

welcome to WI by the way!
Old 05-31-2009, 07:53 PM   #6
Annuit Coeptis

DwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledge

That is a really great idea! I think we should have a holiday party in the clubhouse-- the room could be called the holiday room--and will only be around for holidays--and they give out exclusives prizes to anyone who enters the room! That way it is fair LOL (unlike those raffles....)
DwarfHamster101 is offline Female
Old 05-31-2009, 08:09 PM   #7
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

What about a special pet of the day kind of thing? Like for instance-on one day, it could be pink pony day, the next day/week it could be brown dog day, seal day, kangaroo day, etc. and everyone could visit other members who had the same pet like in the clubhouse or something?
Old 06-01-2009, 05:35 AM   #8
ill make Xmas great

RobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonder

How about a special meeting in the coral cove from 5-5:30 pm in each KinzTime around the world! If you came from 5-5:05, you get 1,000 KinzCash, if you come in between 5:05-5:10, you get 500 KinzCash, 5:10-5:15=250 KinzCash, 5:15-5:20, 125 KinzCash, and 5:20-5:30=50 KinzCash for coming. If you come before 5 and stay til 5:30 or later, you get 2,500 KinzCash.
If you come before 5, but leave early, you get 300 KinzCash. If you come late, but stay late, you get 50-500 KinzCash. If you come late and go early, you get 50-200 KinzCash.

Last edited by RobertFrog; 06-01-2009 at 05:41 AM..
RobertFrog is offline Male
Old 06-01-2009, 12:29 PM   #9
oink
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by RobertFrog
How about a special meeting in the coral cove from 5-5:30 pm in each KinzTime around the world! If you came from 5-5:05, you get 1,000 KinzCash, if you come in between 5:05-5:10, you get 500 KinzCash, 5:10-5:15=250 KinzCash, 5:15-5:20, 125 KinzCash, and 5:20-5:30=50 KinzCash for coming. If you come before 5 and stay til 5:30 or later, you get 2,500 KinzCash.
If you come before 5, but leave early, you get 300 KinzCash. If you come late, but stay late, you get 50-500 KinzCash. If you come late and go early, you get 50-200 KinzCash.
that is such a cool idea! I always love extra kinzchash!

View Post Originally Posted by pfeagans01
What about a special pet of the day kind of thing? Like for instance-on one day, it could be pink pony day, the next day/week it could be brown dog day, seal day, kangaroo day, etc. and everyone could visit other members who had the same pet like in the clubhouse or something?
good idea! going to to other people's house rox!

View Post Originally Posted by DwarfHamster101
That is a really great idea! I think we should have a holiday party in the clubhouse-- the room could be called the holiday room--and will only be around for holidays--and they give out exclusives prizes to anyone who enters the room! That way it is fair LOL (unlike those raffles....)
parties in the clubhouse are awsome, speaking of which, IN have to go find doug!
Old 06-01-2009, 01:33 PM   #10

furryfuzzbrain is a jewel in the roughfurryfuzzbrain is a jewel in the rough

Those are all really great ideas i also agree, the "fests" are awesome! It would be great if they could make a spring fest with flowers that float across the screen and give presents like flower shoes or just some fun spring clothing. They could also have a summer "fest" and even give out things like special swim suits for your pets, or even a pool! I don't know if it will ever happen but it sure is something fun to think about! If they did, they could have a "fest" for every season!

Family life radio rocks! 90.3-gotta love it
furryfuzzbrain is offline Female
Closed