Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2008, 11:34 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

doggiewebkinz has disabled reputation

Default ESTORE...Waste or Not

Does anyone else think that the Estore is a waste of out actually money. I have a few things from the Estore myself, but when I think about it, some of the things, like the Hoover Car, I don't really use anymore.

Maybe Ganz should start lowering the Prices of some of the things that are in the Estore because a lot of the stuff is really expensive. Does anyone feel the same way? Anyone have any ideas of themselves on this one?

thanks
doggiewebkinz is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2008, 11:47 PM   #2
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: ESTORE...Waste or Not

Well, at first, the eStore was for kids who wanted to play webkinz but didn't have any stores that sold them in their area, so virtual pets where sold online for them.
But then Ganz started selling other virutal items, like furniture, clothing, ect.

I really think that Ganz should even start selling those virtual items in the W-shop, or make them exclusives. Paying $9 for a virtual couch is just rediculous, and a waste of money.
Livi is offline Female
Old 11-27-2008, 11:50 PM   #3
World's largest

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

It is not a waste of money for the people who buy from there (including me)...to each their own.
Old 11-27-2008, 11:51 PM   #4
koalababy1324
Gifted

Webkinz2012 has a spectacular aura about

i personally think that there should also be a KC option when you can by it for KC instead.
Webkinz2012 is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 12:00 AM   #5

rodsbaby is just really nicerodsbaby is just really nice

i love the estore and i feel like it is no different in buying a pet just to simply get the psi. personally i like seeing what they have. and how many people would not be able to visit the charm forest if not for the estore? do not feel as if i am wasting my money there. that is a matter of opionion i guess, if you do not awnt to spend money there, do not visit!
rodsbaby is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 02:46 AM   #6

sempson is a splendid one to beholdsempson is a splendid one to beholdsempson is a splendid one to beholdsempson is a splendid one to behold

I think they should lower there prices. I don't mind paying $1.50 to $5.00 for a VIRTUAL item but paying over $8 for VIRTUAL stuff is kind of ridicules if you ask me.

I agree with you Livi that they should concentrate on making things for the WShop. Or make new items to win during the Wheel of the Month... or the Wheel of WOW even. They always have the same old stuff. It would be nice if they would offer the things for Kinzcash. Even if it cost a lot of Kinzcash at least you wouldn't be paying MORE of your own money. We all have already bought pets to be able to access Webkinz World and so it seems like they should be doing more for the customers who already have paid for access. KWIM!
sempson is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 03:47 PM   #7
Mrs. Iwan Rheon

Mia Christmas has disabled reputation

Yeah, I think that's totally ridiculous.
Mia Christmas is offline Female
Old 11-29-2008, 12:09 AM   #8

doggiewebkinz has disabled reputation

thanks for the imput. i do agree that paying over 8 dollars is just too much, if you ask me 6 is a lot to ask for also. i like your idea webkinz2012 with the kinzcash option.

thanks again
doggiewebkinz is offline Male
Closed