Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2009, 12:21 AM   #1
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

Default Estore trading room

This has probably been mentioned before, but I really think we should be able to trade e store items. I know we paid real money for them. SO set up a trade room that only trades e store items. That way you are trading real money items for real money items. I have all but stoped buying e stor eitems because after a while I just get bored with them, but am stuck with them for life. So ganz please think of a way to let us trade them. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tweetibyrd is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2009, 12:25 AM   #2
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Estore trading room

Eep, I am not so sure about this. There could be some drawbacks

What if a little kid goes in there and trades a, say 10 dollar item for a 5 dollar item. They just lost 5 dollars. I am sorry, but I just can't agree with this. It is like trading money for money, LOL. Well, good idea though
Old 10-03-2009, 12:08 PM   #3
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

That is a good point. I still think they should do something that would let those of us who have these items to be able to change them out or something.

Maybe sell them back to the estore for credit that we can put towards another item?

What do you think???
tweetibyrd is offline Female
Old 10-03-2009, 12:10 PM   #4
no
Webkinz :)

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

I do not feel that this should be established in WW. People spend money on eStore, and if they were scammed, they lose money in real life as well.
badena2 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2009, 12:24 PM   #5

kewljlmommy is a name known to allkewljlmommy is a name known to allkewljlmommy is a name known to all

as far as losing money in real life due to a bad trade (or scam) we all lose money if we have a bad trade or scam. i pay real money for a webbie, it comes with a PSI, and we all read about people being scammed out of them. it seems not everyone will be happy 100% of the time. but for my 2 cents. i would love it. i bought my DD an e-store car and she no longer plays. I DO! but i cannot trade it to myself. i keep her account active cause I dont want to lose it.....

but it is a great idea.

(everything I have said is my opinion. it is not meant to hurt feeling and I am sorry if i have hurt anyone's feelings)
kewljlmommy is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 01:31 PM   #6

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

and I don't like estore it is not fair because I can't pay real money!!!!!!
heart891011 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 01:43 PM   #7
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

Everything about Webkinz costs money. It costs money to buy a Webkinz, that gets you an exclusive item, pet of the month item and/or a pet specific item. It costs money to buy trading cards that sometimes get you other different items. If you purchase points, you can buy things through the e-Store.
Personally, I think one should be able to trade e-Store items if they choose to do so. Items obtained through pet adoptions, trading cards, the W-Shop, and Webkinz World games can be traded or kinz posted so why not e-Store items?
I really do not see the reasoning behind the no trade or kinz post rules.
Old 10-08-2009, 05:14 PM   #8
Inuyasha is a

Inuyasha11 is a name known to allInuyasha11 is a name known to allInuyasha11 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by tweetibyrd
This has probably been mentioned before, but I really think we should be able to trade e store items. I know we paid real money for them. SO set up a trade room that only trades e store items. That way you are trading real money items for real money items. I have all but stoped buying e stor eitems because after a while I just get bored with them, but am stuck with them for life. So ganz please think of a way to let us trade them. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It wouldn't be a good idea because people could scam you for your estore items. They could put up that deer food and say it is a tree stump, or the porcupine food as a bed and the magical retriever food as a pizza bed.
Inuyasha11 is offline Male
Old 10-08-2009, 05:15 PM   #9
Spring is here!

WishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Inuyasha11
It wouldn't be a good idea because people could scam you for your estore items. They could put up that deer food and say it is a tree stump, or the porcupine food as a bed and the magical retriever food as a pizza bed.
actually, they are suggesting that you can only trade estore for estore
WishAponAStar is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 07:58 PM   #10
lgyh

gordan dan900 will become famous soon enough

i like this idea

i have estore that i do not want
gordan dan900 is offline Male
Closed