Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2010, 03:19 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

devilgirl00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Unhappy Estore points. . . but without deluxe!

Maybe the WW people could give the non-deluxe people 100 or so Estore points every month!? I have tried so many times to try to get deluxe but just can't not because of technical problems though. I would hope the WW people could agree some how?
devilgirl00 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2010, 03:33 PM   #2
Banned
MarciRocks! is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Estore points. . . but without deluxe!

I am sorry, but i do not support this idea. Deluxe members (Like Myself) pay really good money to have cool acses and fetures. You can also just buy estore points if you want them. Otherwise, you can get deluxe or i say go without
MarciRocks! is offline Female
Old 08-05-2010, 03:39 PM   #3
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

i an a delxe member, and i agree!!! they could do something for the non-deluxe for once...
Old 08-06-2010, 03:39 PM   #4
disney world.

loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!

That's pretty good(: or like, every year, to award you for staying with webkinz for so long and keep on buying webkinz (:

View Post Originally Posted by pikachukick900
they could do something for the non-deluxe for once...
loveaerosmith is offline Female
Old 08-06-2010, 06:16 PM   #5
Mo Ikai, onigai!

catspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by MarciRocks!
I am sorry, but i do not support this idea. Deluxe members (Like Myself) pay really good money to have cool acses and fetures. You can also just buy estore points if you want them. Otherwise, you can get deluxe or i say go without
evne though its just a $1.. I don't know

UNLESS they made a new type of e-store! like a ... E-shop (THAT was random )

where every time you get on WW you get WW points! and they would have neat stuff to get thats kinz-postable (though, the stuff wouldn't be as cool as the E-store stuff becuase the E-store cost money)
catspaws is offline Female
Old 08-07-2010, 05:44 PM   #6

To catspaw i was thinking the same thing when i waqs reading the comments and the next 1 down was yours and i was like ha what a coincedince. and to marci rocks why not, i mean it takes thousand of estore points to get anything anyway so there for sometime we have to wait for a whilt acually get something whether its clothes or toys or whatever :-/
Old 08-07-2010, 05:54 PM   #7
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

I think that you should be able to purchase eStore certificates to activate online so other have a chance at the estore.
softballipod is offline Female
Old 08-08-2010, 03:24 PM   #8

to soft so i'm guessing your not with us? *********************s.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_12_9.gif[/IMG]

*********************************.com/sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb097&pp=ZKxdm144YYUS[/IMG]

sorry about the link i tried to post one of my smilies
Old 08-08-2010, 05:11 PM   #9
disney world.

loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!

I think every year your on webkinz you should get some, at least!
loveaerosmith is offline Female
Closed