Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2011, 10:23 PM   #1
I <3 Orlando Bloo
Webkinz :)

I love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to behold

Default Estore to Plush!

Who Is with me for all estore pets to be plush also! Please comment!

Owner of 34 webbies and proud of it!
I love growling is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2011, 10:26 PM   #2
Gift Guru

MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!

Default Re: Estore to Plush!

I have to agree with you, I would really appreciate if GANZ did make all eStore pets have a plush. [: I would also like it if you could buy an eStore pet in a store, or you could buy a points card at a store. At the moment, my parents won't let me get an online pet, without a plush. They barely ever let me get a pet with a plush. LOL I would love if they did this. My parents think it is a waste to just get an online code, that won't affect me in the future. [: Rep for you!
MidnightAurora is offline Female
Old 02-15-2011, 10:29 PM   #3
I <3 Orlando Bloo

I love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to behold

Lol I know right mine have limited me to one webbie a month and NO ESTORE unless I get a game card!
I love growling is offline Female
Old 02-15-2011, 10:31 PM   #4
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

I prefer plush pets and I haven't bought an e-store pet yet. It doesn't make much sense to me. I love lining up my plush pets and looking at them when I'm not on the computer.
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 02-15-2011, 10:32 PM   #5
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Spoiler: show
Well, personally, I think it's a bit of a waste too.

Besides, it's fun to make your own stuffed animals
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 02-16-2011, 12:16 AM   #6
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Currently Ganz offers a variety for everyone with different tastes, and I think that's a good thing. It's pretty well impossible for one person to have every kind of webkinz ever made, so it's good to have a choice.

Some people prefer plushies, and they have good reasons for it.

Other people prefer virtual-only pets, and they also have very good reasons for their choice.

Choice is good.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 02-16-2011, 02:32 AM   #7
balletrockstar85
Gifted

balletrockstar is just really niceballetrockstar is just really nice

It would be nice to have the option of purchasing plush pets for some of those available only in the estore. Some estore only pets would be difficult to translate into plush, like the gummy bear one. However, if for instance, the love puffin came in a plush, I would have certainly bought it.
balletrockstar is offline Female
Old 02-16-2011, 03:43 AM   #8

Dawntiger has disabled reputation

I agree. I'd LOVE a holiday husky plush <3
But you should be able to get them in the estore OR as a plush in my opinion
Dawntiger is offline Female
Old 02-16-2011, 03:54 AM   #9

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

It would be quite impossible for them to make all of the Estore pets in to plush. I agree with Webberlily, variety is a good thing! As an adult, the plushies just take up a lot of space in my house. I always have to get rid of most of them. So the estore pets are nice for that reason alone. For me it makes perfect sense, because the online game is mainly what I care about.

I think Webkinz has done a really good job at putting out a variety of products to please everyone. I also think them putting out the cards should help solve the issue that so many have with not wanting to use a credit card online.
Lambchop77 is offline Female
Old 02-16-2011, 07:39 AM   #10
damaqueen

CutiePatootie93 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePatootie93 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePatootie93 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePatootie93 is a splendid one to behold

I support!!!!
CutiePatootie93 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alley&kate&ali