Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2010, 10:19 AM   #1
rockettj
Webkinz :)

rockettj will become famous soon enough

Red face estore pets!!!! please support

i am like a huge fan of all the online pets in the estore!!!!! so i have thought of some new awesome new estore pets!!! 1. a t rex we need a t rex it would be so aweosme!! 2. a marshmellow pup!!!!!!!! 3. ice dragon that would be cool a dragon that breathes ice!!4. a honey bee!! [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] needs to make a honey bee!!5. a hawk! now a hawk would be super cool!5. you know how must people are just dying to get shuts well what if [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] made a shutter pup like once you bought the shutter pup in the estore it comes with free shutters!!!!!!!!! everyone would love that!!!!

these are some of my ideas for new estore pets if you got anymore brilliant ideas please post them!!!

please support these pets!!
rockettj is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2010, 10:24 AM   #2
rissybissy

rissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: please read this!!!!!! estore pets!!!! please support

Wow, Great! Sorry, I don't have any right now, But If I think of one I will post it later

Last edited by Dixiecup; 08-31-2010 at 10:28 AM.. Reason: removing first post claim. First Post claim is for DCT Only
rissybissy is offline Female
Old 08-31-2010, 10:38 AM   #3
rockettj

great what do you think about the shutter dog?

also i just thought of a couple more!!! a night mare pup!!! it would be huge man!!!
next i thought maybe a candy cane mouse it would be colored like with candy canes!!
last was a endangered hippo now that right there would be a hit!!!!!!

Last edited by rockettj; 08-31-2010 at 10:38 AM..
rockettj is offline Male
Old 08-31-2010, 10:55 AM   #4
rockettj

thats a good idea do you like the idea for the shutter pup?
rockettj is offline Male
Old 08-31-2010, 10:58 AM   #5
My Homie G is a

disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!

Great ideas!! (: I love the shutter pup!
disneyfreak101 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2010, 11:03 AM   #6
rockettj

awesome please post ideas if you got any!
rockettj is offline Male
Old 08-31-2010, 11:04 AM   #7
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

E-store? No way! I want these awesome ideas as plushies! (: As dixiecup said, the ice dragon is already going to be made, but those are some fantastic ideas.. I'm just sick of all of the best ones being estore, lol.
Old 08-31-2010, 12:17 PM   #8
rockettj

still i like estore pets better than plush pets cause better pets are estore if you ant plush then make your own list

another great won i thought of is a dregonfly [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] really needs to make a dragonfly!!!!

Last edited by rockettj; 08-31-2010 at 12:17 PM..
rockettj is offline Male
Old 08-31-2010, 01:07 PM   #9
rockettj

i guess so but i like estore pets better than plush still i have like 30 plush pets so estore is way better i totally disagree with you!!

i totally 100% disagree with you the shutter pup the pup would be grey with flames on it plus the shuts would be white like normal shuts are!!!!! PLUS ESTORE PETS ARE LIKE A MIIIILLLLIOOON % BETTER THAN PLUSH CAUSE I HAVE MOST OF THE PLUSH WEBKINZ ALREDY !!!

Dixiecup skater jeans??? What the heck theres alredy torn jeans and rock jeans and baggy jeans do we realy need to add more???? I don't think so skater jeans would be the same as baggy jeans!

Last edited by rockettj; 08-31-2010 at 01:07 PM..
rockettj is offline Male
Old 08-31-2010, 02:24 PM   #10
Awesomeness

zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by megan100160
E-store? No way! I want these awesome ideas as plushies! (: As dixiecup said, the ice dragon is already going to be made, but those are some fantastic ideas.. I'm just sick of all of the best ones being estore, lol.
I'm with her! Even though I'm It took me a very long time to earn enough money and my mom will never let me get more points to buy pets. So that's unfair to alot of people.
zappity is offline Female
Closed