Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2010, 10:22 PM   #1
T9850
Webkinz :)

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

Default eStore Items For Jumbleberry Fields Anniversary

Updated 08/11/10
New idea: Actually, someone said that it's unfair for the Fresh Berry Stand Fridge to return as deluxe only. I reversed my thought. I think Ganz should bring the cool stand back for all members for the same points it was last time, 4000. should be able to buy it for only 3000 points.
The new items for the Jumbleberry fields should go as every day before the 18th and be available to all by the 18th.

I hope Ganz can view this because it really isn't fair for an item (especially eStore) to retire after a couple of weeks. Rare items never retired quickly. The Science theme retired 4 years after it was founded.

originally posted by Softballipod:
Quote:
sorry, I don't like the idea. I'm not deluxe and never going to be.
I changed my thoughts of that.

Last edited by T9850; 11-24-2010 at 11:09 PM..
T9850 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2010, 10:27 PM   #2
Gifted

FROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: eStore Items For Jumbleberry Fields Anniversary

great ideal
FROGPRINCESS27 is offline Female
Old 11-05-2010, 06:37 PM   #3
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

sorry, I don't like the idea. I'm not deluxe and never going to be.
softballipod is offline Female
Old 11-05-2010, 06:41 PM   #4
ill be loved
Gift Guru

jenniferpro has disabled reputation

It's not fair that it has to be deluxe advantage members. Some people don't want to waste money on extras that aren't necessary and if eStore items are only sold to them, it won't be that fair. I think this is a good idea, but all members should be able to buy any items... This way GANZ can make more $$$ too
Old 11-07-2010, 10:34 PM   #5
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

NOOO Estore please!!!!! I'm a strong Anti-estore person lol. Good idea! It would be
awesome if a new theme to match the jumbleberry items came out in the wshop, everyone could be included!
lps3cheese is offline Female
Old 11-08-2010, 07:33 AM   #6

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Wouldn't EVERYONE wish that all the new items were WShop? We can wish for the moon but let's get real - Ganz needs income, and if any "jumbleberry extras" hit the shelves they'll be eStore. At least (pretty please, Ganz!) don't make them deluxe only, that'd be mean!
Old 11-08-2010, 11:25 PM   #7
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by Pitenana
Wouldn't EVERYONE wish that all the new items were WShop? We can wish for the moon but let's get real - Ganz needs income, and if any "jumbleberry extras" hit the shelves they'll be eStore. At least (pretty please, Ganz!) don't make them deluxe only, that'd be mean!
I think it would just be better if Ganz made 15 room themes a year with info shown below.
1 CSO
1 Rare
1 eStore
and the rest 12 W-Shop

View Post Originally Posted by jenniferpro
It's not fair that it has to be deluxe advantage members. Some people don't want to waste money on extras that aren't necessary and if eStore items are only sold to them, it won't be that fair. I think this is a good idea, but all members should be able to buy any items... This way GANZ can make more $$$ too
Once an item is eStore, it can't actually change to W-Shop or Curio Shop or any others. The eStore is like the final area.
I changed my thought on the main post (in reverse).
Last year and the year before, Ganz created only 2 eStore themes.
This year, they created 9. Ganz shouldn't have had any trouble making themes like Avante Condo, 70s, Ming Empire, Barber Shop and Enchanted Elves W-Shop (even though I dislike the Enchanted Elves theme).

I understand why others became eStore.

Spa - too special for W-Shop
Zodiac - good to be in the same shop as Zodiac pets
Quizzy's Corner - also too special for W-Shop
Golden Suite - has to be eStore because it's a deluxe advantage enhancement and WAY too special for the virtual shops

From year on, one is enough.

Last edited by T9850; 11-08-2010 at 11:25 PM..
T9850 is offline Male
Old 11-08-2010, 11:33 PM   #8
Gifted
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise

Wow, Its been a year that Jumbleberry field has been out, I still haven't filled up any of my Moonberry jars. xD I do believe thet we should get a gift for the 1 year, so I support that but does it have to be estore, yes I buy from estore [only pets] but I think we should get a gift on the 18 of December when we play Jumbleberry Field so everyone can get a prize.
Billy1920 is offline Male
Old 11-09-2010, 09:31 AM   #9
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Great idea! I can't believe it's already been a year!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 10:34 PM   #10
ccgramma is just really niceccgramma is just really nice

I love this game. It would be nice to have something special to honor the 1 year anniversary.
ccgramma is offline Female
Closed