Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2008, 04:33 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

Default The eStore Has Been Coming With Millions of Items, Think of Some

Hello. This is the thread when you get list eStore Items you want to see. Here is an orginized order for you to do.

*Circus Theme Items:
*New eStore Themes:
*New eStore Pets (please include the pet'sitems and foods):
*New eStore Items (not in a theme):
*New eStore Coins (like 1000 KinzCash Coin):
*New Other Unlisted Sections:
*New Foods and More:
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2008, 01:03 AM   #2
m7i7r7a7n7d7a

hollistergirl37 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The eStore Has Been Coming With Millions of Items, Think of Some

ok this is fun I like the idea, and here is mine:

An estore item: I think you should be able to buy a gadget at the estore that allows you to put stairs in your room and have 2 floors. I am sure that would be a huge hit.

And a pet: I think during easter a chocolate bunny would be cute. Something different
hollistergirl37 is offline Female
Old 12-29-2008, 03:14 AM   #3
Flo220
Flo220 is an unknown quantity at this point

I would like to see a Multi pack of the codes. Maybe even one code you could purchase and unlock all the charms, I'm only needing 3 charms and they never seem to come on a day when there is something else I would like. The $5 limit is smart on their part when they only post 3 charms at a time for $1.50 each - forces you to purchace additional items. I love the chocolate bunny idea it would be cool if we could purchase fireworks for July 4th! Or maybe a shamrock pet of some kind for St. Pat's Day
Flo220 is offline Female
Old 12-29-2008, 10:06 AM   #4

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

Don't forget, the Love Kitten has chances to come for Valentine's Day!
Old 12-29-2008, 10:15 AM   #5
Oh ya Edward says I'
Gifted

dark_heart is a glorious beacon of lightdark_heart is a glorious beacon of lightdark_heart is a glorious beacon of light

I would love it if you could buy like a big room filled with cars
Old 12-30-2008, 09:36 AM   #6

Cool idea. Think of some.
Old 12-30-2008, 08:34 PM   #7
BeEf JeRkY!!!

madness151 is just really nicemadness151 is just really nice

A mint chocolate lab!
PSI: Minty chocolate ice cream chair
PSF:Creamy Canine Ice Cream

Electro cat
PSI:Light bulb T.V
PSF: Cooked Carp Crambul'e

W-Dog
PSI: Doulble W TV
PSF: Wonderful Webkinz Day Cake

Blue Ocean fish
PSI: Wave machine
PSF: Saltwater delight

Blend frog
PSI:Hidden swamp chair
PSF:Boggy Bank Baked Beans
madness151 is offline Male
Old 12-30-2008, 09:45 PM   #8
dust is on a distinguished road

Bunk beds.
You can sit two pets on a couch, so why can't you have pet #1 sleeping at one end of one bunk, and pet #2 sleeping at the other end of the second bunk? The beds are more than long enough to avoid overlap if their heads are at opposite ends.

Popcorn popper.
Sort of like the stove, but you add ears of corn and out come bowls of popcorn. If you add corn and cheese - cheese popcorn. Corn and toffee - caramel popcorn. Silly, but so are jellybean seeds. Corn and jelly beans make for very silly popcorn balls. Multi-colored, even.

The Look Next Monster. A riff on the Loch Ness Monster. A sea serpent with extra eyes; underwater room, of course. Salmon smoothie (kelp garnish, and the salmon tail arcing out of the glass). The PSI is a conical shell telescope on a stand, the Loch Viewer (which could show random scenes from the Crystal Sea game).

A Polynesian theme. Lots of flowers and greenery, carved wood-bone-shell-stone, tikis, sea motifs. Sort of an extension of the island vacation, but with the imagination and elegance of the Aztec theme instead of "the tourists will eat this up!" kitsch. A heavy Maori influence would rock hard.

Last edited by dust; 12-30-2008 at 10:18 PM..
Old 12-31-2008, 04:47 PM   #9

Great ideas everybody!
Old 12-31-2008, 06:10 PM   #10

KayJay17 is a jewel in the roughKayJay17 is a jewel in the rough

Finally now that i'm a , i can express my ideas.
1st pet idea: A rainbow dragon, looks just like a whimsy, but rainbow. It's PSI would be a rainbow shaped bed(like a cresant moon) that is rainbow with cloud pillows and headboard. the food would be a rainbow milkshake. this was my sister's idea (we're both dragon crazy lol).

2nd pet idea: Pearl dolpin, that's a off-white-ish shiny color. It's PSI would be a seashell bed with pearl pillows and a light blue blanket. the seashell it self would be a light sea green color. the food would be a creamy chowder with "pearl" duplings. I totally love dolphins!!!

3rd pet: A chili pepper chihuahua, that's red with a tail like a chili pepper. The PSI would be a sombero bed. the food would be chili pepper chips and dip. it's name would be CHILI CHIHUAHUA!!! :chi::chi: chihuahua love

THANK YOU ,
KayJay17
KayJay17 is offline Female
Closed