Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2010, 08:16 PM   #1
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

Default Enough with all of the different lines!

They're excting, they're cute, they're different, and they've got adavantages. But do we really need this many different lines of Webkinz? Webkinz, Lil Kinz, Signature, Small Signature, Signature Endangered, Webkinz Jr., Small Webkinz Jr.... It's too much for my brain! And for my wallet, LOL. I love all of them and can't get to them, since I'm just a kid . Maybe GANZ could just take a break for a while and focus on making more of their existing lines than making more lines. Comments are appreciated whether they are in favor of my suggestion or not.
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2010, 08:23 PM   #2
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Enough with all of the different lines!

I don't care. I learn to pick out my favs, and I know I can't get all of them
I likve them to have many pets. I have a big selection to choose from
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 08:25 PM   #3
warrior catz rule
xocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to behold

ditto amy, i pick my favs, i personally DON'T want all of them... too much plushies cluttering your room LOL
xocaij is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 08:26 PM   #4
Future FBI Agent!
Webkinz :)

woolacet is just really nicewoolacet is just really nice

I agree with all of you I really think that they need to slow down but I also think that I have my favorites!
Old 04-28-2010, 08:34 PM   #5
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

I have my favorites but I can't get the money to get even them . I usually like most of the pets, and before all of the lines came out, I was struggling to get the ones I wanted then. Christmas and my Bday are so close together, I usually just get those two chances at the enf of the year to get a few free webbies from mom and dad.
Old 04-28-2010, 08:34 PM   #6
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

they're trying to appeal to everybody.

With regular $15 webkinz people wanted cheaper webkinz so they made $10 lil kinz
People complained webkinz weren't made of a good enough quality so they made signature $25 webkinz
People complained signature was too expensive so now they're making small signature for... I don't know how much.
Same thing's happening with the webkinz jr.

These new lines do give them an excuse to remake popular animal types. Now they've made 4 different types of pandas for example. I am surprised that they broke signature into an endangered line, maybe they had so many types they wanted to make (domestic vs exotic) they wanted to make them into separate lines?

I'll say one thing, they're definitely pushing their most devoted collectors out there. Collecting every webkinz is becoming almost as impossible as collecting every item in WW. Maybe they don't want it to be easy and more of a challenge...? I dunno. That's true, originally to collect the exclusives, didn't matter which pets you buy. Now, if you WANT all of the signature theme you have to buy only signature pets and same thing with the endangered theme, if you want those items you need to buy more pets. Definitely making things difficult.

Just collect the ones you like ^_^ I'm happy with the kinds of animals they're coming out with. As long as they don't overhaul the style into something out of left field, I'm ok.
CrystalFlute is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 03:53 PM   #7
God made u beautiful
Gifted

I see your points .
Old 04-29-2010, 04:33 PM   #8
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

Ditto. Webkinz Jr Smalls... DEFINITELY NOT NEEDED!
I see absolutely no reason. The Webkinz Jrs are just fine. Even JUNIOR was stretching it.
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 02:59 AM   #9
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Where does it say that we must buy one of every kind of webkinz?

All stores contain an abundance of choices, and Ganz is no exception, and this is normal. Nowhere does it say that the customer must buy one of everything.

When I do groceries, I see fifty different kinds of cereals in the cereal aisle. Dozens upon dozens of different kinds of canned soup. It would be counter-productive to complain to the grocer that he has too much choice on the shelves. I don't buy one of every kind of cereal, or soup. No one does. Webkinz are the same. Choose and buy one.

Let's not complain about having the freedom of choice.
Webberlily is offline Female
Closed