Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2009, 09:44 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

1Aramus is just really nice1Aramus is just really nice

Default Re: ELVES IN THE PLAYGROUND

I agree some of these things are too much for kids. Webkinz are for kids (although it appears there are just as many adults now) but kids do not have the patience to sit for long periods of time looking for ghosts, diamonds, etc. Make it easier for kids for kids to enjoy these extra gifts.
1Aramus is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2009, 10:22 AM   #12
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

I know what you all mean about the ghost. I can't say that mine spent a lot of time looking. But between sitting in the clubhouse playing games and maybe getting spooked and some candy from a ghost and nothing - give me the ghost any day, glitches and all. Whoooooooooo It's still better than nothing (for me anyway!)
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 01:52 PM   #13
GiantPandaLover11

Pandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond repute

Whoa,awesome idea! I think it would be really cool.
Maybe on Christmas Eve,Santakinz and his Reindeer could come in his sleigh and give presents out,too.
Pandah is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 05:52 PM   #14
YAY finally a

bookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant future

great idea!!!! REP!!!
bookworm12 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 05:53 PM   #15
eleven wackies

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

Good idea!!!!
KevinELevin is offline Male
Old 10-30-2009, 01:01 PM   #16
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for answering everybody!! Let's hope we see them! Good luck getting that ghost firs though!
Old 11-11-2009, 03:58 PM   #17
Call me Dianna!

Demi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all around

I know! they should have a christmas sleigh with santa crossing your screen every hour with a special candy when click on it every hour and have it on for 2 weeks! That would be ok for kids who are in school.
Demi is offline Female
Old 11-11-2009, 04:03 PM   #18

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

awsome idea guys!!!the ghost were to hard to find!!!
heart891011 is offline Female
Old 11-12-2009, 07:31 AM   #19
elcome aboard

YEEE HAW

Ganz have even better in store for us!!!!! SANTAKINZ!!!!!!
Thank you ClaraZ25 for your post in the rumour mill! Check it out for a spoiler
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...09-new-573903/

Last edited by COONYCOON; 11-12-2009 at 07:32 AM.. Reason: fixed name
Old 11-12-2009, 07:45 AM   #20
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

This is a fun idea! But I hope they would program the elves to visit more often. My children only had the patience to click maybe two ghosts, after I told them when they would be on. Children should be able to enjoy the games too. And without a place like WI with dozens of people gathering info so we have a clue when the ghost was coming. Even with the help thread, real life got in the way, and I was not able to get my last ghost candy until 11:20 the last night.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Closed