Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2018, 10:05 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

littlepoodle knows no boundslittlepoodle knows no bounds
littlepoodle knows no boundslittlepoodle knows no boundslittlepoodle knows no boundslittlepoodle knows no boundslittlepoodle knows no boundslittlepoodle knows no boundslittlepoodle knows no bounds

Default Re: Edit Pet Names

I would like to be able to sell items from my gardens in an amount other than one at a time.. I have over 1300 strawberries so even if we could sell 10 at a time or 20 at a time it would be a big help Wishing all A very HAPPY THANKSGIVING
littlepoodle is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-21-2018, 10:32 PM   #12

outgoinglyshy rocks the forumoutgoinglyshy rocks the forum
outgoinglyshy rocks the forumoutgoinglyshy rocks the forumoutgoinglyshy rocks the forumoutgoinglyshy rocks the forumoutgoinglyshy rocks the forumoutgoinglyshy rocks the forumoutgoinglyshy rocks the forumoutgoinglyshy rocks the forumoutgoinglyshy rocks the forumoutgoinglyshy rocks the forumoutgoinglyshy rocks the forumoutgoinglyshy rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by littlepoodle
I would like to be able to sell items from my gardens in an amount other than one at a time.. I have over 1300 strawberries so even if we could sell 10 at a time or 20 at a time it would be a big help Wishing all A very HAPPY THANKSGIVING
Another great idea! It becomes so tedious when selling lots of harvested foods. I try to keep up with it but sometimes I forget and they build up. Some sort of bulk sale, at least for garden items, would be a helpful addition.

I think an alphabetical search of the dock would be great too. Like if you could jump ahead to S in the dock for example. That would be a time saver!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I'm always thankful for the WI community.
outgoinglyshy is offline Female
Old 11-22-2018, 10:34 AM   #13

Faunalover dares to be greatFaunalover dares to be greatFaunalover dares to be great
Faunalover dares to be greatFaunalover dares to be greatFaunalover dares to be great

View Post Originally Posted by outgoinglyshy
Another great idea! It becomes so tedious when selling lots of harvested foods. I try to keep up with it but sometimes I forget and they build up. Some sort of bulk sale, at least for garden items, would be a helpful addition.

I think an alphabetical search of the dock would be great too. Like if you could jump ahead to S in the dock for example. That would be a time saver!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I'm always thankful for the WI community.
Selling bulk items would be nice but I feel like the alphabetical dock setup has already been put in??
Old 11-24-2018, 08:33 PM   #14
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

This is a good idea and I hope your pet's name is changed.

I mistakenly typed the wrong name in for my Tie Dyed Pony. I have most of my pet names written down (about 300 are named) and I typed in the name for my Tie Dyed Puppy, instead. When you know it isn't right, it is hard to get over it, especially because each of my pet's names are specifically chosen for every pet.
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 11-24-2018, 11:17 PM   #15

View Post Originally Posted by extravaGANZa
This is a good idea and I hope your pet's name is changed.

I mistakenly typed the wrong name in for my Tie Dyed Pony. I have most of my pet names written down (about 300 are named) and I typed in the name for my Tie Dyed Puppy, instead. When you know it isn't right, it is hard to get over it, especially because each of my pet's names are specifically chosen for every pet.
Absolutely my problem! I literally spend YEARS choosing names for my pets!
I even have a game in the game section about pet names.
Closed