Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2009, 09:22 AM   #1
jj8
Gift Guru

jj8 has disabled reputation

Default Eco-friendly webkinz!!!! We csan save the earth and enjoy webkinz!!!!

I was thinking why doesn't ganz have eco-freindly webkinz??? I mean they have signature ones so they should have eco-freindly ones!
What they would do is they would donate $3 from every eco webkinz profit to help save the earth!!! They would call it the eco webknz andit would be a line of gren webkinz and there paw would be gren with an earth behind it!!! It would be a great idea to help save the earth from pollution!!

I know you migt think this is dumb but think about how cool iit would be if every time you bougt a webkinz a tree was planted because of you???Think about if you were those scared animals that lose there homes every day! It's really a good idea if you think about it!!!

I just thought of this at 2:00 in the moring today! I was up because i was working on my story and it just came to mind!!!

I have some quiestions from you if you think this is a dumb idea
Don't you care about those poor aniimals losing there homes because people think we need 5 mals within 5 miles of eachother??? Would you like a bulldozer to run your house over???

Some more ideas that would come with it would be....

a code that gave you a special room with emarld green wallpaper and woodflooring

a new eco theme...it would have an earth bad and a couch with earths on it and recycling bins *lol to recycling bins*

the pets could be
a green bird
some gren dogs
green cats
green snakes
even gren bunnies!!!

*note*If you have an idea i can add let me know i will give you credit by puting you user next to it!!*

So please leave your comments and quetions!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2009, 06:32 PM   #2
Color my world
Banned
crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Eco-friendly webkinz!!!! We csan save the earth and enjoy webkinz!!!!

Thats wonderful! gren dogs.. hm... they already have thos but they aren't eco

I think that they should just be special ones, that on their paw they ahve a globe, they don't have to be the color green
crystal00000 is offline Female
Old 07-30-2009, 07:45 PM   #3
jj8
Gift Guru

jj8 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Eco-friendly webkinz!!!! We csan save the earth and enjoy webkinz!!!!

h but like an eco-birdd thnx 4 sharing!
Closed

Tags
crystal00000 was here