Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2009, 07:19 PM   #11
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

Amymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to all

Default Re: Eco-friendly idea

That might be good, but it is more eco-friendly to not to this. It takes alot of power to create new features like this.
Amymt is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2009, 01:52 PM   #12
23021997Gal
Webkinz :)

WEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant future

I think that an awsome idea! But remember, offering something online would get people to play MORE on the computer, which means more electricity will be needed and more pollution produced. We have to think about the plushies, too. What kind of metirials are eco-friendly that Ganz would make into a stuffed toy? What is an eco-friendly fabric? Think about the cost too. Special fabric requires special making, and that means Webkizn will cost probobly 60 bucks for one!!! Well, it is a good idea, but a few things would need to be solved first.
WEBKINZBOY2008 is offline Male
Old 05-18-2009, 10:39 PM   #13
Webkinz :)

Clarebear08 is on a distinguished road

for pets eco pet ideas here are mine
giant panda
eco dogs( that are green!)
clean up kittys( i like this one i made up)
better world bears

clare

Last edited by Clarebear08; 05-19-2009 at 09:32 AM..
Clarebear08 is offline Female
Old 05-18-2009, 11:17 PM   #14
Glad to be
Gifted

tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence
tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence

Love your idea, but the only way anybody would like to go into the EcoWorld is maybe an eco-friendly shop and a game that challenges you to do as many eco-friendly things as possible.
tiffc is offline Female
Old 05-19-2009, 01:31 AM   #15
Gift Trainee

x3Kiwi is a jewel in the roughx3Kiwi is a jewel in the rough

That's a really cool idea. But its not really Eco-Friendly. Since your buying the plushie to go onto your computer and use up electricity, etc. But other than that I like the idea.
Old 05-19-2009, 02:28 AM   #16
A Meditating
Gift Guru

meowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wonder

Good idea! Like others have said, a few tweeks here and there and it will be brilliant! Car racing isn't too eco friendly- unless it is like soap-box racing. But have games that teach about caring for the world around you and I think you have it down!

One final thought- would the pets be made from over 85% recycled materials? You know like the t-shirts that are made from recycled plastic bottles?

I think that would be a cincher!
meowsrus is offline Female
Old 05-19-2009, 04:23 PM   #17
Webkinzgurl23

Thanks for the ideas. Meowus.........Some eco-friendly games:
1: Soapbox racing
2: Tree planter maze
3: Hedge race
4: Eco-Friendly memory game
5: Eco-Friendly scavenger hunt

Eco-friendly stuff:
1: Reduse, Reuse, Recycle storage bin
2: Energy saving beds(look like their made of recycled materiels

Eco-friendly game winnings:
1: Green trophy(says "Going Green")
2: Green store(buy Eco-Friendly items)
3: Green Badges(Like "Going Green", "Getting Greener" and "Totally Green".)

Eco-Friendly pets:
1: Eco Cats(Specially marked things on the sides of their bottoms)
2: Eco Dogs(Specially marked things on the side of their bottoms)
3: Eco Birds(Specially marked things on the side of their bottoms)
4: Giant Panda
5: Red Panda
6: Snow Leopard
7: Siberian Tiger(the white ones)
Closed