Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2008, 08:22 PM   #31
αℓℓ уσυ ηєє∂ ιѕ ℓσνє
Gifted

Wonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Easter egg hunt!

One question, How can you hide easter eggs on the site? How would you know who had the most? But definatley its a good idea.
Wonder1001 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2008, 07:10 AM   #32
twinalisha
Webkinz :)

twinalisha is an unknown quantity at this point

Great idea. that would be awesome
twinalisha is offline Female
Old 03-20-2008, 07:16 AM   #33
purpleska

softballska is on a distinguished road

that sounds cool but the floating eggs are neat too. Has n e 1 gotten an egg yet not me.
Old 03-20-2008, 07:19 AM   #34
brown22eye
Gifted

sparkleful96 will become famous soon enough

Sweet idea! I like the part about the prises! lol, jk. It would be fun to look for eggs on here!
Old 03-20-2008, 07:32 AM   #35
Ask me!!
Webkinz234 is an unknown quantity at this point

you would put it in a post and whoever finds it would say, in General Discussion- Easter egg hunt- page 5- post #48.
Old 03-20-2008, 07:33 AM   #36
Gift Guru

Freya is a creator of wonder
Freya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonder

That is a good idea for WI, like the floating snowflakes we had at winter time.

There is currently an Easter Egg Hunt going on in BuildABearVille.com it's a pretty fun online game also.

I have been logged on WW for an hour and a half now and NOT ONE floating egg! I'm wondering if it actually starts today or is just on Easter. I'll keep checking to see if anyone else caught one.

Happy Spring everyone!
Freya is offline Female
Old 03-20-2008, 07:34 AM   #37
angel8910801
Lil Kinz
angel8910801 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Easter egg hunt!

I think the egg hunt was a really good idea.In the suggestion box thing on webkinz I asked if we can have an easter egg hunt.Actually put that in the suggestion box last night!!!
:rac:
Old 03-20-2008, 08:03 AM   #38
Don't Hurt Me! I'm
Gifted

eman711 is on a distinguished road

YES!!! I agree very much. It could be like the 12 days of WI. But they stay still, and if you click on one, WI will send you a rare of exclusive item! That would be pretty cool. But that is just my opinion, great idea!!!
Old 03-20-2008, 08:04 AM   #39
lateralus.
Gift Guru

glamglam is a WI addict!
glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!

Great idea! I wish they did that!
Old 03-20-2008, 12:55 PM   #40
aquam11
Lil Kinz
aquam11 is an unknown quantity at this point

love it
Closed