Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2009, 03:29 PM   #11
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: An Easier Way To Sell Your Farm-Fresh Crops!!!

I never knew so many people would agree with me!
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2009, 05:10 PM   #12
Gifted

trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!

that wold be really nice i dont garden anyone beccause it takes too long to do and harverst/sell
trueblue is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 05:37 PM   #13
ally is 2 legit 4 ur
Webkinz :)

OFFIE has a spectacular aura about

sounds good but might be useless to some users......................like me!!! i dont farm anymore:it was too much work. (: > (
OFFIE is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 05:45 PM   #14
marissa.

Princessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clown

That sounds fantastic,It sure would make the selling of all those plants easier.
Princessfrog11 is offline Female
Old 03-26-2009, 09:44 AM   #15
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

sarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wonder

Good idea!
sarastuff999 is offline Female
Old 03-26-2009, 10:28 AM   #16
r-jay is on a distinguished road

Thats a great idea, I have spent so much time in the w shop just draging strawberries and selling them and my hand would get tiered , and when i moved to fast they would not stay in the square, sometimes i sell 200 and then take a break and sell some more the next time I'm on, i help take care of 4 accounts and it's a lot of veggies. Hope Ganz comes up with something to help us out.
Old 03-26-2009, 03:31 PM   #17
poodlezrule280
Gifted

poodlezrule280 will become famous soon enough

Great idea my brother would LOVE that we should write to ganz or somthin
Old 03-26-2009, 03:43 PM   #18
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

Sounds like WW needs a whole new feature: A Farmer's Market!

Mom of IttyGirl2
Old 03-26-2009, 03:43 PM   #19
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

I write them once every week or so to suggest {again} that they add something like a wheelbarrow in that somehow can have amounts put in. For example one way would be to click on the wheelbarrow {or wagon or whatever item} which would bring up a pop up that would have you put ONE item in then in same window a place to type in the number you want to sell. If it was just for garden stuff then that would eliminate problems with other items getting sold accidentally {and beside I can't imagine someone have dozens of other items to sell *****. I also suggested several times that since they insist on having that pop up after every harvest they could simply have boxes to click instead for keep or sell so that all produce from that harvest section {at least} would go on and sell as most of us sell all or at least most back anyway. So far nothing, but who knows. If enough people keep 'bugging' them about it, never know.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 03-26-2009, 03:46 PM   #20
e all need love!
Gift Guru

mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!
mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

I suggested a long time ago that Webkinz should have a section of the W-Shop called the Farmer's Market.....the proprietor could be a pig in overalls LOL
There would be a whole cute set, with a place for you to choose what items to sell and how many. You could sell for cash, or maybe there could be an option to donate part of your KC.

There could be random prizes for sellers, and a badge or something for top sellers. There could even be items available to buy -- exclusive to the Farmer's Market - that you could only buy here.

It could be made so cute and so convenient for the gardeners!
mommaluvsmush is offline Female
Closed

Tags
( : > ), great idea, janwebbies waz here, offie doesnt agree, totally!