Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2008, 12:28 PM   #11
OutOnMoosePatrol
Webkinz :)

RachelMoose is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Easier way to sell harvested food!!!

[quote=tpyo;8637226]hehehe I have a few accounts (6) and one of them is all farming. I have 13 acres I harvest on that one, easily takes me over an hour to do it. The other accounts have 3 or 4 acres each. Doesn't take as long for them. My GeckoApophis rides his tractor doing the work. His 2 brothers Lemon Lime Gecko Imhotep and Leopard Lizard Anubis, take turns doing the daily chores. Here is a picture for you to enjoy.

tpyo

Click the image to open in full size.

That......is ALOT....of food. Kudos to you, it took me a couple of weeks to just remember to take care of my backyard gardening patch!
RachelMoose is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2008, 12:29 AM   #12
Gifted

Spidermanfan101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSpidermanfan101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSpidermanfan101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSpidermanfan101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSpidermanfan101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSpidermanfan101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSpidermanfan101 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by maddiroxx1985
i know another way. it is in another thread and it is soo helpful.
What is the other way or the thread?
Old 07-05-2008, 12:37 AM   #13
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

I usually set aside every other Sunday evening just for delivering all of the produce to the W Shop! You guys came up with some really good ideas for simplifying the process...good job. I especially like being able to just double click on it! Keep em coming!
MAMA5517 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2008, 12:39 AM   #14
aweicker
Gift Guru

Bonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud of

For the techies out there, I'm sure you could easily set up a macro to do it all for you.

I haven't bothered, but I might try the next time I have 500 veggies to sell back. Bleh! lol
Bonsai is offline Female
Old 07-05-2008, 12:43 AM   #15
Webkinz :)

DrLolly is on a distinguished road

I used to have strawberries, too. I know that they really seem to make more money, but I just found the harvesting and selling of them so tedious. I finally sold my strawberry fields and put in pumpkins and watermelons. You get $10 per item when you sell and you only harvest one item per plant. I know I probably made more with the strawberries, but it got to where I was almost dreading doing the gardening. Now, I enjoy it again because it is much smoother - and I still make good money!

Having said that, I LOVE your idea about being able to sell all of one item from our dock. It is a great concept . . . of course I have no idea how hard it would be to implement, but surely there is some way to streamline the system. I think Ganz appreciates hearing ideas about how to improve the website. You should definitely send them a note about your idea. You never know, you could solve the whole gardening dilemma! We would all be so grateful.
DrLolly is offline Female
Old 07-05-2008, 10:58 AM   #16
same thing
Gifted

HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!

i think that if you have more than nine of one item in your dock, and you drag one up to a special box put aside from the other that has a little number in it, you enter how many you want to sell, and then you click sell, and tada! its done. now i dont have a garden that fills a room, but for people that do...
HappySsey is offline Female
Old 07-07-2008, 08:10 AM   #17
ow it's fun to be...
Gifted

reya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledge

Another idea to help with the gardening would be a water all feature. I don't mind raking here and there but the watering gets tedious lol

Great ideas everyone!
reya is offline Female
Closed