Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2010, 03:03 PM   #1
cootie46
Webkinz :)

colliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wonder

Default Earning e-store points....

What does everyone think about the idea of being able to earn e-store points by making more kinzcash? I was just thinking about the kids whose parents won't let them spend real money on virtual items. If Ganz would allow a child to buy e-store points for a certain amount of kinzcash dollars, then those kids would have a chance to have some of the virtual pets and items that they see others on here getting all the time and it would also teach them to save for the things that they really want. They would be working for the item and it wouldn't cost their parents any real money. So let me hear what you all think.....
colliegal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2010, 04:01 PM   #2

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Default Re: Earning e-store points....

In theory your idea would be awesome, but in all reality I cannot see Ganz giving up the real dollar income it is making on estore. Nice idea though. I wish Ganz would maybe make little things like the milkshake machine available on regular accounts, so all members can enjoy them.
flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2010, 04:04 PM   #3
hut? Lies!
Zaixionito has much to be proud ofZaixionito has much to be proud ofZaixionito has much to be proud ofZaixionito has much to be proud ofZaixionito has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by flutterby7
In theory your idea would be awesome, but in all reality I cannot see Ganz giving up the real dollar income it is making on estore. Nice idea though. I wish Ganz would maybe make little things like the milkshake machine available on regular accounts, so all members can enjoy them.

Yup. They won't give away their main source of income...

So, I doubt it will happen Nice idea though.

Bai.
Old 02-20-2010, 07:54 PM   #4
cootie46

colliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Zaixionito
Yup. They won't give away their main source of income...

So, I doubt it will happen Nice idea though.

Bai.
But they wouldn't be losing anything because this would be mainly for the kids who currently can't buy from the e store. Thanks for your comments...

View Post Originally Posted by flutterby7
But they wouldn't be giving up anything because these kids can't buy from them now. And yes I would like too see much more in the w shop and a lot less in the e store but we know that is not going to happen. Thanks for your comments.

Last edited by colliegal; 02-20-2010 at 07:54 PM..
Old 02-21-2010, 09:41 AM   #5

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

I like this idea. I love the items, but hate spending real life money on them. Earning KC is a good idea IMO to get eStore Points, but Ganz won't do it.
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Old 02-21-2010, 01:29 PM   #6
cootie46

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz Mania
I like this idea. I love the items, but hate spending real life money on them. Earning KC is a good idea IMO to get eStore Points, but Ganz won't do it.
You never know, if enough people request something like this it could happen. Thank you for your comments.
Old 02-21-2010, 02:22 PM   #7
Call me Dianna!

Demi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all around

I would love that but I don't think I would be fair to the people who BUY the points with your own money.
Demi is offline Female
Old 02-21-2010, 02:27 PM   #8
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

That is an excellent idea!!

Maybe they could link it up to the new contest idea!
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 02-21-2010, 04:51 PM   #9
cootie46

View Post Originally Posted by Demi
I would love that but I don't think I would be fair to the people who BUY the points with your own money.
I buy tons of things from the e-store and I think most people who do wouldn't mind because it would be helping those that can't. Thank You for your comments.

View Post Originally Posted by COONYCOON
That is an excellent idea!!

Maybe they could link it up to the new contest idea!
That's a good idea. Thanks for your comments.

Last edited by colliegal; 02-21-2010 at 04:51 PM..
Closed