Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2009, 01:02 PM   #11
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

Default Re: E-store Kinz Klips and Zumbuddys..

View Post Originally Posted by tarsky781
I couldn't care less if they did this, but yes, it would FINALLY be something to keep everyone happy!!
I'm glad you agree,,!
Shooting Star is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2009, 04:13 PM   #12
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

I don't really think they would do that. After a debate between the e-store and how many members dislike paying for pixels, Ganz figured out that the point of KK and zumbuddies would be to make a sale and still get something in real life. It would be boring as to just get it, because then you wouldn't have anything if the website shut down- you just threw away money for a program that it you had simply walked to a store, payed the same amount of money, you would get the feature and something cute and cuddly instead of just pixels that you could lose. Besides, I really doubt know that anz has learned how much we love the plushies (I resonally like the plushies more than the gam) that they would switch it into e-store. Besides- Webkinz is aimed at Kids. Kids would get the game if they get the plushie, and not just pixels. For furniture i don't care, for the charms, kids wouldn't care. But for something like this, plushies and cute toys, Ganz would make more business selling as plushies then selling as codes. That's their main aim, and they have to make business. Besides, they are so cute! And if you buy certain pets you technically get the KK for free! That's just my opinion.

Last edited by Amygirl8; 11-14-2009 at 04:16 PM..
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2009, 04:18 PM   #13
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

I like the idea alot they could be sold in both places !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 11-14-2009, 04:20 PM   #14
oah! I'mma
aerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledge

Not sure...

I can't stand the eStore, though
aerobunni is offline Female
Old 11-14-2009, 07:28 PM   #15
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
I don't really think they would do that. After a debate between the e-store and how many members dislike paying for pixels, Ganz figured out that the point of KK and zumbuddies would be to make a sale and still get something in real life. It would be boring as to just get it, because then you wouldn't have anything if the website shut down- you just threw away money for a program that it you had simply walked to a store, payed the same amount of money, you would get the feature and something cute and cuddly instead of just pixels that you could lose. Besides, I really doubt know that anz has learned how much we love the plushies (I resonally like the plushies more than the gam) that they would switch it into e-store. Besides- Webkinz is aimed at Kids. Kids would get the game if they get the plushie, and not just pixels. For furniture i don't care, for the charms, kids wouldn't care. But for something like this, plushies and cute toys, Ganz would make more business selling as plushies then selling as codes. That's their main aim, and they have to make business. Besides, they are so cute! And if you buy certain pets you technically get the KK for free! That's just my opinion.
View Post Originally Posted by aerobunni
Not sure...

I can't stand the eStore, though
I understand some people don't like the estore..but for some people its their only option. I would like it because everybody would get what they want. They could get Plushies..or Codes. Thanks for replying!

View Post Originally Posted by mom w charm
I like the idea alot they could be sold in both places !!
Thanks,,it be a nice Option.
Old 11-14-2009, 09:31 PM   #16
Inuyasha is a
Webkinz :)

Inuyasha11 is a name known to allInuyasha11 is a name known to allInuyasha11 is a name known to all

good idea. i don't know about the kinzclips though. the zumbuddies are good ideas too. cross fingers for both of them to be in estore.
Inuyasha11 is offline Male
Old 11-15-2009, 08:09 AM   #17
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

I think this will be great for members going head over heel finding these. So far, I have only come across of one lonely Peeking Zum on my zum hunt last weekend. Adding the estore zum would be it so much more convient to buy more zums.
Kiyoshi is offline Female
Old 11-15-2009, 10:52 AM   #18
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Inuyasha11
good idea. i don't know about the kinzclips though. the zumbuddies are good ideas too. cross fingers for both of them to be in estore.
*crosses fingers*
View Post Originally Posted by Kiyoshi
I think this will be great for members going head over heel finding these. So far, I have only come across of one lonely Peeking Zum on my zum hunt last weekend. Adding the estore zum would be it so much more convient to buy more zums.
Yes! It be so easier to find what your looking for!
Old 11-15-2009, 02:03 PM   #19
hello people and
Webkinz :)

purplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

i think that they should be available in the e store and in real life stores
purplelove33 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2009, 05:10 PM   #20
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by purplelove33
i think that they should be available in the e store and in real life stores
Yes, I'm glad you agree.
Closed

Tags
bob ♥ loves maddie