Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2008, 09:52 AM   #31
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Default Re: Don't you, like, want Ganz to do this too?

View Post Originally Posted by Livi
They were only available for a very short amount of time.... right when webkinz started... I didn't even hear of webkinz until last year when I met a friend at my dance studio who loved them.... and then I became addicted to them
I'd never buy the cheeky cat or cheeky do for 800$ or so... that's just insane.... they're barely even on eBay anymore... so when they are... they're a Buy It Now for like 1400$.
It's not even worth it. I'd just forget about them.... I don't think Ganz would even bring them back no matter how much we begged.
They have actually said before that they would not undo them,

but do you realize that if they brought them back, their rarity would drop so significantly, that nobody would want them anymore. They would be just as common as seeing a cow or a lion in the store.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2008, 03:40 PM   #32
Webkinz :)

Pegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant future

Yes, -Lilypad, but barely anyone new about Webkinz then. They could easily just release it for a little while. Yes, the rarity would drop, but it would be popular which would make it sell out really quick and everyone would have it as something in popular demand and people would be sooo happy.
Pegasusluvr is offline Female
Old 08-26-2008, 11:40 PM   #33
Gift Guru
webfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonder

I do not think they should be re-released at all. They are the originals, they are retired. That would defeat the whole essence of being retired. and no, I do not have either and I am fine with that. The main reason people want them is because they are the originals and because they are retired. There are plenty of other adorable pets to choose from.
webfamily is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 08:52 AM   #34

Pegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant future

Old 09-02-2008, 12:12 PM   #35

Anyone else?
Old 09-02-2008, 12:17 PM   #36
Call me Jules

Miley39 is on a distinguished road

bo its not really fair cause wat about people who paid thousands of dollars for them when they were retired they sure would be mad so i really don't think they should cause its not fair! but they do still have the Cheeky Monkey and the B&W Cheeky Dog so its not like they're gone forever!
Miley39 is offline Female
Old 09-02-2008, 12:24 PM   #37

Okay thanks for commenting!!!

Last edited by Pegasusluvr; 09-02-2008 at 12:35 PM..
Old 09-02-2008, 12:31 PM   #38
Mistihoward
Gift Guru

Mom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

I don't think it would be fair to collectors who have spent so much money for their "rare and retired" webkinz. Just my opinion

---------- Mom2many added 2 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Pegasusluvr
You guys, please, I'm just stating my opinion. I mean seriously, I don't want to start a fight. Just please, if you don't agree, I respect that, but please don't post. If you agree, thanks!
I'm sorry but asking people who don't agree with you not to post is not right. You asked a question and people are telling you what they think. Just because they think differently than you do doesnt mean they don't have the right to post. Thanks

Last edited by Mom2many; 09-02-2008 at 12:31 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Mom2many is offline Female
Old 09-02-2008, 12:34 PM   #39

Yes, I'm sorry, I respect the opinion so much, but I just don't want to start a fight
Old 09-02-2008, 12:39 PM   #40
Mistihoward
Gift Guru

Mom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

I can understand not wanting to start a fight but after reading through the whole thread I don't see a fight starting. Just everyone posting their opinions. If someone says something mean just flag it and a mod will take care of it
Mom2many is offline Female
Closed