Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2008, 02:14 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
Kingsisland1 is on a distinguished road

Lightbulb Donations

I am a grandma who was introduced to Webkinz by my Grandson. I now have over fifty Webkinz. Some of them are my favorites and there are certain animals I actually put in a storage box. I had no idea what to do with them all. A few years ago my daughter fell and broke both her ankles. When
the Life Squad came they gave my grandson a teddy bear. I stopped at the local Fire Department to find out if they would like my Webkinz ( they were already entered in my computer ) to give to
children when they made a emergency run. They told me the stuffed animals had to be in plastic and
be new. But they knew of a place where abused woman and children go that would love them.
They gave me the phone# of the local YWCA that would be able to get these pets a new home. I called the # they gave me. You would have thought I was giving them the world. They also mentioned Childern Services would love to have them also. I am sure there are other agencys that would love to receive these adorable pets.

I would love to see the childrens faces when they are given a pet to keep. The majority of these children do not own a computer, a family, or even a home.

I am sure their are alot of other charities that would accept these animals. Check out your local charities.

We buy these Webkinz to play with and then we put them in a chair, bed or a closet. Why not let someone else enjoy and take care of them.

Why can't anyone be adopted twice? Now that is LOVE!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-20-2008, 02:18 PM   #2
dannszoo is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Donations

I was just wondering what the heck I am going to do with this stockpile I have. I was going to just give them to the Salvation Army, but this may very well be a better idea.

Old 05-20-2008, 03:36 PM   #3
clothescutter is an unknown quantity at this point

I love that idea it is a really cool way to help others out
Old 05-20-2008, 03:38 PM   #4
loopylion132 is on a distinguished road

good job people havee desereved this for so long and now they will be getting it from you
Old 05-20-2008, 03:45 PM   #5
Gift Guru
littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

We donate all our webkinz to the local church .. they give them out to the children in the area that have had local problems that the church donates to -- like if a house is lost to fire or someone looses a home ect.. The people delivering other needed items bring the animals as an
offering to the kids.. some of these kids loose everything. The local church also makes up boxes to send over seas filled with school supplies and they are placed in as an extra surprise -- the benefit is that they are not very heavy and easy to squeeze into the box with the rest of the stuff..

The local hospital also takes them for the childrens wards..

We have been blessed to be able to give back. --