Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2009, 08:43 PM   #41
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

Default Re: DONATION CENTRE

I don't care so much for a donation centre, as much as being able to buy a $1000 kinz cash coin (like the one that is awarded sometimes with adoptions) and then you can send it to someone, and they can sell it for the actual value instead of the 50% discount like AuntMary57 said. I wish they have a Kinz Coin in the W-shop!
jazzinmarch is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2009, 09:02 PM   #42
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent
AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Yeah, jazzinmarch, I like that idea, too!

If they can't come up with a KinzBank that's GREAT - KinzCoins that you could purchase and send to your friends that kept their value!

I still like the idea of where you could donate your stuff when you have a "dock cleaning", tho...

Interested to hear how that works on neopets...
AuntMary57 is offline Female
Old 11-24-2009, 10:23 PM   #43
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

I hope I did not offend anyone, I just really do think this is a good idea.. And another thing. Can't people really give you stuff in the real world? I mean, that would be even more realistic then most things in ww! I am still sticking up to this idea, thoguh it isn't in my siggie anymore.. LOL, I change my siggie a lot.
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 11-24-2009, 11:33 PM   #44
I'm a Anime luvin
Webkinz :)

lovepuppygirl8 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundlovepuppygirl8 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundlovepuppygirl8 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundlovepuppygirl8 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundlovepuppygirl8 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundlovepuppygirl8 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundlovepuppygirl8 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I agree there should be a Place in Where you can type the amount of money to give away Like this:
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
Tell me what you think!
lovepuppygirl8 is offline Female
Old 11-25-2009, 12:02 AM   #45
pupsandfoals

pups-and-foals is just really nicepups-and-foals is just really nice

I really like this idea. And people, only users with less than 1000 kinzcash would be able to get free stuff, that would just give them a boost to earning more kinzcash. And like others said, most of the kids playing Webkinz aren't very good at the games and they don't have strategies like the people on WI do. So it wouldn't be like people who have 30,000 kinzcash would be able to get more, because that would be unfair. No, only people with under 1,000 KC will be able to get free KC and food from this. I like this idea alot and I hope WW does it sometime.
pups-and-foals is offline Female
Old 11-25-2009, 10:07 AM   #46
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

I really don't like this idea, I'm sorry.
If you're low on KC, plant some seeds and start gardening, do your dailies every day, do your hourlies, go to the arcade, go to the tournament arena, spin the WOW and do the Wishing Well, go Gem Hunting and sell your gem, go to the employment office, adopt a new pet, etc., etc., etc. But there's absolutely no need for us with more KinzCash to donate to those who don't want go garden. Who don't want to spend a few minutes at a job in the Employment Office, and who apparently can't spin the Wheel of Wow?
Spoiler: show
I'm so sorry if this is rude to anyone, I lost my temper.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 11-25-2009, 10:16 AM   #47
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

tarsky has a good point, but I still like this idea. It is almost like a "reaching out," giving money to people who need it.

Of course, there will be a limit. If you have below 1000,I don't think you should automatically be given enough to get back up, then people would abuse this idea.

I think that if you have 100 and you go to the center, you get 200. if you have 200, you get 100. 300-50 400-50 500-50 600-40 700-30 800-20 900-10 (nothing mathmatical here, just making up some numbers I liked)

That way, the existing KC you have plus the amount given will be enough to feed your pets. We should not be paying to furninsh rooms too though, that should be money you earn.

I like this idea, as long as it is not overdone, and keeping people from abusing it will be hard, maybe they can only go once a week?
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 11-25-2009, 06:06 PM   #48
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent
AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by tarsky781
I really don't like this idea, I'm sorry.
If you're low on KC, plant some seeds and start gardening, do your dailies every day, do your hourlies, go to the arcade, go to the tournament arena, spin the WOW and do the Wishing Well, go Gem Hunting and sell your gem, go to the employment office, adopt a new pet, etc., etc., etc. But there's absolutely no need for us with more KinzCash to donate to those who don't want go garden. Who don't want to spend a few minutes at a job in the Employment Office, and who apparently can't spin the Wheel of Wow?
Spoiler: show
I'm so sorry if this is rude to anyone, I lost my temper.
Hey Tarsky781,

I respect your opinion and no, I didn't think you were particularly rude.

Yes, I've done all the gardening, dailies, arcade gaming, spinning, wishing, mining, KinzPost Sorting, etc and yep! I'm pretty well of in WW!

But I'm an adult and I also had the advantage of stumbling across WI early on and took advantage of every tip I could find here!

With regard to the portion of your message that I took the liberty of bolding...Jessy NEVER said (or even implied) that this would be anything but VOLUNTARY.

We were just batting around an idea that people who WANTED to donate stuff could have the ability to do so. And apparently some of the other virtual pet sites have such a feature, although I am personally not familiar with them.

And when it come right down to it, it will probably never happen because the Ganz wouldn't be able to figure out the programming to do it!
AuntMary57 is offline Female
Old 11-25-2009, 06:24 PM   #49
Jessy262

Thank you for all your ideas! I thought that there should be w-shop gift card that u can send to your friends!
Old 11-25-2009, 06:28 PM   #50
JBUGGIN

WebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by HawaiianBreeze
If I am correct, you can only add a pet after 30 days of your account expiring.
I just reopened an account that has been closed for 11 months. Some kids have to wait to get a new pet as a gift before they can continue their accounts.
WebRegi is offline Female
Closed

Tags
hurricanes