Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2010, 12:57 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Default Donate a pet!

Do you have a pet that you don't really care about? Maybe you adopted him or her for the PSI, made an annoying name typo, or the critter doesn't fit your style anymore, or you're short on time, or just plan to close your Webkinz account for good.

Here is the idea: donate the pet! There always are thousands of players who'd LOVE to have another pet just like yours!

How would it work? You'd register your pet with Donation Registry, a specialized room like Dr. Quack's. The pet (but not the PSI) will immediately disappear from the account. Any player can check in the Registry if a desired pet type/gender is available. If it is, the player can immediately adopt him or her by paying a significant sum (say, 3000 kc) to the Registry and receive the pet, whom they can name as they want. Naturally, it will be impossible to donate the LAST pet. It'd be nice if a symbolic, non-transferable prize (badge, balloon, small poster) were given for donating each pet.

Important note #1: The adopted pet would NOT come with PSI or adoption extras.
Important note #2: The adoption would NOT count towards account extention.

The benefits of such idea are too numerous to count, but the most important one is that pets will be happier! They'll get a second chance to have someone to actually play with, rather than gathering dust in a forsaken house room.

Last edited by Pitenana; 04-23-2010 at 01:01 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-2010, 01:44 PM   #2
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

Default Re: Donate a pet!

I don't know.. I guess. But I'd never use it. It is a good idea though.

As long as their's a form, so little kids couldn't just get rid of their pets by accident, ya know?

Last edited by Craftyreader; 04-23-2010 at 01:52 PM..
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 04-23-2010, 01:49 PM   #3
e love Red Sox!
Gifted

yazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant future

I think that is a GREAT idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am actually one of those people...the one that will sometimes adopt the pet just for the gifts and PSI. I have some pets (and I hate to say this) that I really just don't use on my account. Plus there are a lot of kids out there whose families just can't afford to buy them their own Webkinz. This would be their chance to have more on their account. I think it's an extremely generous idea and you have clearly put a lot of thought into it!

I think you should suggest this to Ganz, and I will too!

REP FOR YOU!!!!!

Last edited by yazkitty; 04-23-2010 at 02:10 PM.. Reason: added more
yazkitty is offline Female
Old 04-23-2010, 01:54 PM   #4
uvs her family!

MomOfDancers will become famous soon enough

It is a really good idea, but I know my girls just wouldn't do it though
MomOfDancers is offline Female
Old 04-23-2010, 02:17 PM   #5

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

I won't do it because i love all my pets and when i joined i read the webkinz guide and there was a chihuahua at 96% loss of food, and i didn't want that to happen to Luna, my first webkinz.
arnold995 is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 09:15 AM   #6
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

I dunno... really what are the benefits if you don't get any bonus with it. Even if a family can't afford it, the pet isn't going to extend their playing time, as you have clearly stated, and they must at least have a pet on there to be playing to begin with. So no, I don't think this has much purpose.
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 09:20 AM   #7
God bless y'all

KLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond repute

Hey did you know there are organization that give stuffed animals away to kids in disaster ares so they have something to cuddle? I like your idea for accout dissolving...it would be nice to see someone get things that want them...I like it!!!!

Last edited by KLMLH; 04-30-2010 at 06:37 AM.. Reason: not to give email address
KLMLH is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 09:23 AM   #8
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

Wait...are you talking about virtual adoption or real plushies? How would you even send a real plush?
NR1991 is offline Female
Closed