Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2012, 03:47 AM   #1
superdusty
Gift Guru

swordfish is a WIzard
swordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzard

Default Dock Clutter Management Idea

When we aquire any item in the game that would normally be placed in the dock, players have only 1 choice as to what will happen to the item; which is to click the [Ok] button and the item goes in the dock. The item becomes "lost" amongst hundreds of other items for many players. The current resolutions are the slow and tedious process of running to the wShop to sell off the extra items, or letting the items slow the game each time the items have to be gotten from storage and then manually searching for the item we want. A better way would be to replace this [Ok] button with 2 buttons instead. First a [Save] button; which would save the item by placing it in the dock and second a [Sell] button which would automatically sell the item to the wShop without leaving the area of the game that we are playing in. This could be part of a series of "Dock Clutter Management" updates.
swordfish is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2012, 08:15 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Dock Clutter Management Idea

That's too complicated. Just give us an easy way to rearrange order of items in the dock! Oh, and stop force-scrolling my dock to the beginning every time I put an item into it!
Old 03-20-2012, 08:31 AM   #3
Mukgramma is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree that something really has to be done about dock clutter. It would be nice if we could sell in multiples. Instead of dragging 30 of the same item to sell separately in the W Shop, just drag one and enter quantity - 30.
Mukgramma is offline Female
Old 03-20-2012, 08:48 AM   #4

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

I just wish we wouldn't win or receive things we can't sell. What a waste of space! There should be a way to "right click to remove" or some other way to delete.
jemkinz is offline Female
Old 03-20-2012, 08:56 AM   #5
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

In an effort to minimize dock clutter, the extra items have spilled over into my webbie home. I have large rooms that are solely for storage purposes. One has storage containers and refrigerators just for holding clothing and food as well. I can only bring myself to sell back wshop items only, as (for the most part) they will be available in the future while other items may not. Problem is this has turned my webbies into little hoarders in their homes LOL! Some day I might just have a massive garage sale and either sell more back to the wshop or start sending things to friends in an effort to reduce. With so many items it'd difficult not to get the dock cluttered up. Mine have around 1900 and that's WITH item management, lol.

View Post Originally Posted by jemkinz
I just wish we wouldn't win or receive things we can't sell. What a waste of space! There should be a way to "right click to remove" or some other way to delete.
I AGREE with this!!! At least if they're items you don't want, you can send them to friends who might want them. But a lot of items can't even be kinzposted, and then you can't sell them, then you're just stuck with them!

Last edited by CrystalFlute; 03-20-2012 at 08:56 AM..
CrystalFlute is offline Female
Old 03-20-2012, 09:04 AM   #6
ill turn into a

webkinzrock773 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzrock773 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzrock773 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzrock773 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by CrystalFlute
In an effort to minimize dock clutter, the extra items have spilled over into my webbie home. I have large rooms that are solely for storage purposes. One has storage containers and refrigerators just for holding clothing and food as well. I can only bring myself to sell back wshop items only, as (for the most part) they will be available in the future while other items may not. Problem is this has turned my webbies into little hoarders in their homes LOL! Some day I might just have a massive garage sale and either sell more back to the wshop or start sending things to friends in an effort to reduce. With so many items it'd difficult not to get the dock cluttered up. Mine have around 1900 and that's WITH item management, lol.

I AGREE with this!!! At least if they're items you don't want, you can send them to friends who might want them. But a lot of items can't even be kinzposted, and then you can't sell them, then you're just stuck with them!
I have about 1800 items in my dock. I'm going crazy. Someone help!
webkinzrock773 is offline Male
Old 03-20-2012, 09:32 AM   #7
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

If nothing else I don't feel so bad cause my dock only has about 500+ things in it

I spend so much time on the WKN these days I forget to put things into storage - one day I'm going to have to ignore the free stuff from PKN ( one day .... far far in the future lol)
Old 03-20-2012, 01:55 PM   #8

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by jemkinz
If a restriction on selling multiples is lifted, farming for cash will become too easy. KinzCash will immediately lose its value, and the game balance will be ruined. If you want to unclutter your dock, stop farming and start selling.
Old 03-20-2012, 03:11 PM   #9
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

I have more than 1,000 farm fresh vegetables in my dock. I wish there were an easy solution for this problem. Dragging them one at a time into the wShop boxes to sell them is tedious and time-consuming.
I WISH there could be a way to help those of us who garden for cash and then get overwhelmed when we miss a week or so of selling.
AKD
Old 03-21-2012, 12:44 AM   #10
#merome

bunny90210 is an unparalleled talent
bunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talent

i think this is a great idea but maybe a little too complecated.
you know how you pack boxes when your moving?
well why not Ganz give us a few boxes called "Sell These"
and you fill it up.
when you are done filling it up, you can sell it and get
you box back! just my idea of course
bunny90210 is offline Female
Closed