Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2008, 01:12 PM   #31
yep, i know, i'm a
Webkinz :)

emclancy7 is a glorious beacon of lightemclancy7 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Do You Think they should sell Retired Webkinz in the E store?

I think it would be OK, but they really wouldn't be retired, if they sold them at the e store.
emclancy7 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2008, 04:49 PM   #32

aggiegal89 is on a distinguished road

i think ganz should stop retiring pets entierly so it is fair to the people that are broke and can't buy them for awhile are still able to get pets.
why are some of you buying stuff for more than $100 anyway that is stupid!!!(weird)
Old 11-28-2008, 11:27 PM   #33
greensparkly

pattycake is a jewel in the roughpattycake is a jewel in the rough

No, Absolutely not. I wouldn't feel different about this if I had no retired pets. It's not fair to those who paid a lot of money for them or purchased them a lot time ago.
Old 11-28-2008, 11:43 PM   #34
binkybohboh
Gifted

binkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socks

WI Subscriber

Absolutely Do
I think most members don't realise Ganz puts no value on pet items or exclusives. Ganz doesn't put a doller amount on the items on e-bay. That is up to the person buying the over priced retired pet if they choose to purchase one. I think in time all items will and should come back. If a brown cheeky dog comes to the e-store. Ganz will make a fortune! I will spend spend spend!
binkybohboh is offline Female
Old 11-29-2008, 12:10 AM   #35

doggiewebkinz has disabled reputation

as cool as it would be, i dont think that selling retired pets would be a good thing to do. that would be all people bought and those pets would no longer be "vauable" in a way.
doggiewebkinz is offline Male
Old 11-29-2008, 10:23 PM   #36
Splendiferous
Gifted

thimbleina is a glorious beacon of lightthimbleina is a glorious beacon of lightthimbleina is a glorious beacon of light

I am pleased to see so many responses to this thread. I never thought it would be so popular!
I agree with you, BinkyBohBoh. I think it brings up a good point. GANZ dosen't put the dollar amount on them, when they sell on eBay. As for the people who bought them early on, they didn't have a guarantee that the pets would no longer be available.

However, I do think that people who do have retired/rare pets, they would be dissapointed to see them sold in the Estore. Though, it would plese those of us who couldn't get the retired ones, but if they were sold in the Estore, they wouldn't be rare anymore. And I think that's the reason most people want retired ones, anyway.
I wonder if GANZ has ever thought of really selling them in the Estore?

Last edited by thimbleina; 11-29-2008 at 10:34 PM.. Reason: misspelled
thimbleina is offline Female
Old 11-30-2008, 12:53 PM   #37

Chupi =D is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't see the big deal with retired pets. I would never spend a thousand dollars for one pet, because some day I probably won't like webkinz anymore.

I think instead of adding them to the estore, Ganz should release a little more of the pet for a last chance.
Chupi =D is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 07:49 PM   #38
Splendiferous
Gifted

thimbleina is a glorious beacon of lightthimbleina is a glorious beacon of lightthimbleina is a glorious beacon of light

I still like the idea of the different PSI's. That is one way to make just about everyone happy.
thimbleina is offline Female
Old 12-09-2008, 02:28 PM   #39
White tiger Princess

junglecat20 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Do You Think they should sell Retired Webkinz in the E store?

Yes i think they should.
I really really want the pegasus,if they did put the pegasus on there then i would definitely buy it.
(it's so cheap there)
junglecat20 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2008, 02:53 PM   #40

Cassidyslockett is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by thimbleina
Well, it looks like everyone has a different opinion on this. I think retired pets in the Estore would be cool. I also think that the different psi's are a good idea. 'Cause then it would still be sort of fair to the people who spend alot of money on rare and retired webkinz.
Just a thought.

I love your dog avatar
Cassidyslockett is offline Female
Closed