Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2009, 12:05 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
ducttape will become famous soon enough

Default Do you think Ganz should tell us EXACTLY how to get a trophy

I have been trying to get trophies for a while to no avail because I do not know what I am expected to do. I have one and don't know how I got it, it just showed up in the dock one day. Then I read that someone says do this and someone else says do that. I think Ganz should tell us what to do, they built the game it shouldn't be that hard . If it is a trophy that will come up randomly then say so. If we have to get to a certain level , tell us. If we need a certain amount of tokens won during the game, let us know. I am finding this is more of a pain than a pleasure. Just tell me what I need to do and I will try to do it. That is all I ask. No more mysteries please. I feel like I am fumbling around in the dark looking for a candle. What do you think?
ducttape is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2009, 12:08 AM   #2
webkinz_forever

Default Re: Do you think Ganz should tell us EXACTLY how to get a trophy

We have answers to everything in the Games section here. Ganz wants to make trophies a surprise, and I quite like it
Old 04-22-2009, 12:10 AM   #3
Proud To Be A

meggiemooz is a glorious beacon of lightmeggiemooz is a glorious beacon of lightmeggiemooz is a glorious beacon of light

I totally agree! I think if they gave us a goal to set, it would be easier to reach. We wouldn't just fail and fail and give up. I win countless trophies at Bounce N Burst because they actually TELL you: get to level 20. So I know! But no other game is that clear. Maybe that's why I've never won a trophy from any other game? I'm so confused! I definitely agree.
-meg
meggiemooz is offline Female
Old 04-22-2009, 12:18 AM   #4

webkinzgalore is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgalore is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgalore is a glorious beacon of light

Under "Games In Webkinz World" on the forum you will see a list of all the games. There is tonssssss of info under each about the game and how to win the trophy for that game. The thing is most of the trophies are all about luck

p.s. Good Luck !!

Last edited by webkinzgalore; 04-22-2009 at 12:19 AM.. Reason: added detail
Old 04-22-2009, 01:08 AM   #5
Gifted

jazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonder

The new game has a trophy though (Eager Beaver.) You just complete level 15 and its yours. I just won it (1 minute before maintenence...whew.) It was only the 5th time I played it!!! So its definitely winnable...but it says only 1 per account.
jazzymom43 is offline Female
Closed