Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2010, 09:57 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

Default Do you think GANZ should have more dragons? Come here to read my idea about a new dragon!

I think GANZ should have more webkinz Dragons. I think there could be a webkinz dragon, and it could be blue, and it would be all different shades! It would be camouflage, only it would be all different shades of blue! I haven't thought of PSF or PSI yet but if you have any ideas for them I'll put it on the front post.
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2010, 06:22 AM   #2
The GTS Works!

MamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Do you think GANZ should have more dragons? Come here to read my idea about a new dragon!

What kind of dragon, though? All the other dragons have names:

Emperor Dragon
Citrus Dragon
Whimsy Dragon
Lava Dragon
Shamrock Dragon
Luck Dragon

Their name usually has something to do with the way they look--so, what do you think a blue dragon would look like, and come up with a name for it.
MamaDragon3 is offline Female
Old 05-25-2010, 06:24 AM   #3
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Do you think GANZ should have more dragons? Come here to read my idea about a new dragon!

They need a:

Dodo Dragon

Then we can officially have a dragonbird
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 05-25-2010, 09:19 AM   #4
Lil Kinz
Jeanneks is an unknown quantity at this point

I want a dragon with more natural colors, maybe green and brown. I only have the citrus dragon because he is so cute. I do not really like any of the others.
Old 05-25-2010, 09:21 AM   #5
jedi4ever
Lil Kinz

Jedi4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

I think they have plenty of dragons.
Jedi4ever is offline Male
Old 05-25-2010, 09:24 AM   #6

meatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond repute

I love the dragons! They are soo cute. What about a fire dragon? Or maybe it's too close t the Lava Dragon.
meatloafbandit is offline Male
Old 05-31-2010, 12:23 AM   #7
ツ║They call me Blaze

BlazingAces has a spectacular aura about

I myself wouldn't mind seeing a Blue ice dragon similar to the color of a iceberg with ice shards throughout the wings.

BlazingAces is offline Male
Old 05-31-2010, 08:36 AM   #8
DeeDeeDancer94

DeeDeeDancer94 will become famous soon enough

they could make dragons of "the four elements". Water dragon, fire dragon, earth dragon, and air dragon.
DeeDeeDancer94 is offline Female
Old 06-12-2010, 11:23 AM   #9
Whoviancoffeelover

Fairmaidenbmt defies all odds
Fairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all odds

Cool!!! They should make one that looks like...Uh...whats it's name... Oh ya! Toothless! Toothless is so adorable!
Fairmaidenbmt is offline Female
Old 06-12-2010, 02:24 PM   #10
it's Olive ♥

Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl
Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl

They need like a fairy tale dragon!! Like it could be like purple and blue or it could be called a magic dragon!! Or they need a dragon like from shrek. just plain dark red. That'd be cool!! Ooooh when I was little I was obsessed with dragons. It all started with Spyro!! There could be a Spyro dragon and it would be dark purple with yellow wings!! It could be maybe a lil kinz!! Omg ok i'm going crazy now with the dragons lol......
Catlover200710 is offline Female
Closed