Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2009, 05:35 PM   #11
Gift Guru

Aqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guide

Default Re: Disabled Webkinz, Kinz Intelligence, What your Pet's Like

great ideas, but I would rather like to decide for myself, plus I don't know how some people would take the disabled thing . . . .
Aqua30 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2009, 05:45 PM   #12
Nintedo101
Webkinz :)

Wyndfyre is just really niceWyndfyre is just really nice

Well, maybe. I tend to ignore the bios anyway; I use them as a base for my Webkinz personalities and carry on from there.
Wyndfyre is offline Female
Old 07-18-2009, 03:07 PM   #13
Gooo Momiji!!

Mintykitty1213 is on a distinguished road

thank u, peeps!
Mintykitty1213 is offline Female
Old 07-18-2009, 03:12 PM   #14
-Alicia‚ô•

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

I agree with the first one. The only thing is that they would probably trade away their glasses. So Maybe if they were permanent glasses.
teaandpizza is offline Female
Old 07-18-2009, 03:19 PM   #15
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

Interesting idea, but many people may become offended. Certain pets could always seem to have certain problems when they truly don't and it would be almost "speciesist" (), to some pets. It'd be cool, but isn't that what the plush are for in real life? You can make them do anything you want, and imagine them anyway.
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 07-18-2009, 05:02 PM   #16
Koalas ate my

Majenta is an unknown quantity at this point

well i think you should be able to make your own personality for your pets.I can just see little girls crying all over the world that there precious webkinz is dumb,disabled,and mean. no offense.It is a pretty good idea!
Majenta is offline Female
Old 07-18-2009, 05:40 PM   #17
Thrilled to be a
Gift Guru

Meow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socks

That is a really interesting idea! That would be a really nice way to let children with special needs choose a pet just like them!! I love it!
Meow Face is offline Female
Old 07-18-2009, 05:46 PM   #18

Aiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by pinkbab89
I think it would be cool, but it shouldn't be in every bio. Like, well, um, here's an example.

if you had 30 webbies:
20 could be healthy and average intelligence
5 could have a disability
5 could be intelligent

Like, it could have a system for averaging out how many were smart or disabled. Like, you wouldn't want all of your webkinz to be deaf or be a genius. But, some people were not thinking of the smartness or niceness correctly. The normal level of niceness would be they are sort of nice, but can be mean at times. The smartness, the categories were just being smart, not you know, like, super dumb. I love the idea. You should send it to them.
I am Deaf and I find this all little bit hurt my feelings. Also many parents on here have disable children. For me I play webkinz becuase not need to hear for enjoy games. I not want be "disabled" in WW. That just my opinion.

I don't think anyone with no disability understand the challenge and limit to everyday life that happen for those have disable. Just putting on hearing aid or giving guide dog not teach what disability REALLY mean. To have different intelligent is just plain not nice. Ok I say no more or get everyone mad at me.

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Aiorna; 07-18-2009 at 06:40 PM..
Aiorna is offline Female
Closed