Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2009, 11:32 AM   #1
Gooo Momiji!!
Webkinz :)

Mintykitty1213 is on a distinguished road

Lightbulb Disabled Webkinz, Kinz Intelligence, What your Pet's Like

So.. First, in the Adoption stage, they will tell you if your pet's disabled.

Such as...

*Glasses
*Wheelchair
*Hearing Aids
*Deaf (translator Zingoz)
*Blind (can have Guide Zingoz )
You get a basic item for each, but you can upgrade (for 1st three)
You can choose color and name Zingoz (for last two)

Then, they tell you how (naturally) smart your pet is.

Such as...

*Smart
*Super-Smart
*Academically and Intellectually Gifted (AIG)
*ULTIMATE GENIUS

Then they tell you how nice your pet is.

Such as...

*Normal
*Nice
*Friendly
*Ultra-nicer
*Best Friend-maker
See!

~ minty

Last edited by Mintykitty1213; 07-11-2009 at 03:25 PM.. Reason: No more mean or dumb pets ; )
Mintykitty1213 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2009, 01:18 PM   #2
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Disabled Webkinz, Kinz Intelligence, What your Pet's Like

I think you should be able to make those decisions. I wouldn't want a dumb bully pet for a unicorn.
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2009, 02:30 PM   #3
I'm back...
Gifted

Mystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond repute

The concept is interesting, i have never thought of this. However, you wouldn't want to get mightily disappointed by something you really didn't want, and payed for
So i think that if this feature came that we should be able to choose from those choices.
Mystic is offline Female
Old 07-10-2009, 11:19 PM   #4

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

I love the idea of disabled Webkinz, because it would teach younger kids not to look down on actual children with disabilities. I wouldn't like owning a rude, unintelligent pet that I payed for, though.
cutiebug343 is offline Female
Old 07-12-2009, 03:36 PM   #5
marissa.

Princessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clown

I'd like this if you could choose these options,but the only problem is it might be too hard for little kids to understand.
Princessfrog11 is offline Female
Old 07-12-2009, 07:09 PM   #6
no day but today
pinkbab89 is worth the waitpinkbab89 is worth the wait
pinkbab89 is worth the waitpinkbab89 is worth the waitpinkbab89 is worth the waitpinkbab89 is worth the waitpinkbab89 is worth the waitpinkbab89 is worth the waitpinkbab89 is worth the waitpinkbab89 is worth the waitpinkbab89 is worth the waitpinkbab89 is worth the waitpinkbab89 is worth the waitpinkbab89 is worth the waitpinkbab89 is worth the waitpinkbab89 is worth the waitpinkbab89 is worth the wait

I think it would be cool, but it shouldn't be in every bio. Like, well, um, here's an example.

if you had 30 webbies:
20 could be healthy and average intelligence
5 could have a disability
5 could be intelligent

Like, it could have a system for averaging out how many were smart or disabled. Like, you wouldn't want all of your webkinz to be deaf or be a genius. But, some people were not thinking of the smartness or niceness correctly. The normal level of niceness would be they are sort of nice, but can be mean at times. The smartness, the categories were just being smart, not you know, like, super dumb. I love the idea. You should send it to them.
pinkbab89 is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 04:30 PM   #7
I ♥ British

iluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to all

Cool idea! It would be awesome to choose those yourself!
iluvginger33 is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 05:10 PM   #8
Gifted

RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!

I don't know about disabled pets (some people may be upset to receive one), but I would love to see disability items for pets - your ideas of hearing aids, wheelchairs, etc, are great! They couldn't be that different than the clothing and scooters already made.
RiddleMeThis is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 05:15 PM   #9

webkinzwonder12 is just really nicewebkinzwonder12 is just really nice

if ganz should do that they should let us pick u don't want a mean, dumb webkinz. also having glasses isn't a disabilitie.
Old 07-13-2009, 05:29 PM   #10
I love candy and

WebkinzRules12 is on a distinguished road

good ideas lol
WebkinzRules12 is offline Female
Closed