Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2011, 01:17 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

Default Re: DIFFERENT COLORED SHUTS(ROCK STAR SUNGLASSES)

I actually had this idea a long time ago.
I'd really like rainbow coloured shuts, that'd be cool
arnold995 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2011, 01:18 PM   #12
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

I like this idea. I understand the regular shuts would decrease in value, and many collectors wouldn't like that, but as a person who just likes cool clothes and only semi-collects, this is a great idea. I've always wanted shutters but don't want to pay the price.....

I'd love rainbow shutters. Maybe one with diamonds too?

View Post Originally Posted by wikylo
i would like this. I could care less about the value, I think they're stylish.
Me exactly. ^
Old 08-20-2011, 01:20 PM   #13
inter is here!

Sunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

sounds cool! Maybe just a few re coloured ones would be cool. How cool would it be to have purple shuts?
Sunnykinz101 is offline Female
Old 08-20-2011, 01:26 PM   #14
rockettj

rockettj will become famous soon enough

yeah purple would be cool, thanks for your support!!
rockettj is offline Male
Old 08-20-2011, 04:15 PM   #15
it's Olive ♥

Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl
Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl

PURPLE SHUTTERS WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!
Catlover200710 is offline Female
Old 08-20-2011, 06:06 PM   #16
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

I do wish on Easter they had more colors of bunny ears, especially blue! My pink googles wears pink bunny ears, my white googles wears white bunny ears, but what about Bloogles?
I just don't think there should be more then 3 colors of each item, at the most.
jellydonut is offline Female
Old 08-20-2011, 06:09 PM   #17
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by tarabella9
I'm sorry, but this just wouldn't work.
Why not, when you come on one of the threads, you should have a reason for why or why not should you support.

I think it's a cool idea .
zacspet is offline Male
Old 08-20-2011, 06:26 PM   #18
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

That would be nice. I support it.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 08-20-2011, 07:24 PM   #19

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by zacspet
Why not, when you come on one of the threads, you should have a reason for why or why not should you support.

I think it's a cool idea .
OK, here's my reason.
The value of the Rock Star Sunglasses would go way down. They wouldn't be worth as much. And I don't like it when there's a million of one thing. I mean, why are people so obsessed with them? I think one of the reasons is because they are rare. If they make other versions, I don't think that would go well. So there you go.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 08-20-2011, 07:32 PM   #20
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

I support!
Although I don't believe they need one of every color.
I think I'd like some rainbow shuttershades (as said above) or one color.
Releasing 10000 different colors of the same thing just isn't needed.
xD

View Post Originally Posted by tarabella9
OK, here's my reason.
The value of the Rock Star Sunglasses would go way down. They wouldn't be worth as much. And I don't like it when there's a million of one thing. I mean, why are people so obsessed with them? I think one of the reasons is because they are rare. If they make other versions, I don't think that would go well. So there you go.
The value wouldn't go down at all.
Blue Rock Star Glasses are a different item from the regular Shutter Shades.
Introducing a different color of one item doesn't make the other one less valuable.
Pink bunny ears are less valuable then white because they come from two different years.
They're the same item, just different colors.

It doesn't really affect the value.
Personal, or WIGEV value.
Because there would still be the SAME amount of regular shutter shades out there.
There would now just be additional blue ones.

You'll still have people collecting the original ones.
Because the originals are the originals and people like showing off their rare items.
Shuttershades would still be just as rare even if another color was added since they're a new item completely.
Blythe is offline Female
Closed