Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2009, 09:29 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

VeggieWebkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Did you notice? (about retiring webkinz)

Hey guys this is my first post (yay) ! Anywho, did you notice that since a couple months ago ( i think october) since lots of members started complaining to Ganz about how its unfair they retired the new webkinz every month before they got realeased, well i noticed since then they havent been retireing the new realeased webkinz before they got realeased!!! Like in September we found out the floppy pig and sheep were going to be retired before they even available in the stores!

This makes me happy!!

Click the image to open in full size.
VeggieWebkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2009, 09:32 PM   #2
Revive our hearts
Gift Guru

IzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Did you notice? (about retiring webkinz)

Yes, I find it very cool! It was depressing to know that for certain webkinz, if you really wanted them, you were more than likely going to have to buy them right away, 'cause otherwise, you might not get one!

BTW, welcome to WI!
IzHannah is offline Female
Old 05-26-2009, 09:34 PM   #3
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Welcome to WI! I did notice that too. I think they realized that they were alienating their customers by doing this. They may also have done this to make people rush out and buy the "rarer" webbies before the holidays.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 05-26-2009, 09:51 PM   #4
Merry Christmas
Gifted

WIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guide

I know! I want the sheep but it retired too quickly!
WIguy is offline Male
Old 05-26-2009, 09:52 PM   #5

I know LOL Btw thanks for the welcoming comment on my profile i dont know how to write comments on other members profile, could you please tell me how? Thanks!
Old 05-26-2009, 09:56 PM   #6
Revive our hearts
Gift Guru

IzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clown

I don't think you can write on people's profile pages until you are considered a webkinz
Old 05-26-2009, 10:26 PM   #7

Post Re: Did you notice? (about retiring webkinz)

Oh okay, thanks! :acs:

Hi can someone please tell me how to be a Webkinz and how to start a picture album? Thanks! :acs:

Last edited by VeggieWebkinz; 05-26-2009 at 10:26 PM..
Old 05-26-2009, 10:30 PM   #8
Revive our hearts
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by VeggieWebkinz
Oh okay, thanks! :acs:

Hi can someone please tell me how to be a Webkinz and how to start a picture album? Thanks! :acs:
You actually become a webkinz when you have 10 posts So you are pretty close!

And to start a picture album, all you have to do is click add album, and start browsing your pictures to add
Old 05-30-2009, 05:49 PM   #9
carolinahomes

jessica17 has a spectacular aura aboutjessica17 has a spectacular aura about

This is an EXCELLENT marketing ploy that Ganz has right now. So many people are hooked on webkinz that if Ganz wants to be sure to sell out any of its stock quickly, all they need to do is report that they are going to stop making whichever pet it is. They can never lose this way because no matter how many they retire, they can always make different variations of any animal! Wish I had thought of the idea!
jessica17 is offline Female
Old 05-30-2009, 08:29 PM   #10

friendsforever9 is just really nicefriendsforever9 is just really nice

i know i feel the same way by the way welcome to wi!
friendsforever9 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
retired webkinz