Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2009, 11:41 AM   #1
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Default Did you introduce someone new to Webkinz? Well, maybe you should get rewarded!

I was reading a thread where Hmm said she had gotten 40 other people hooked on Webkinz, and this got me to thinking. What if there was a reward program for each person you referred to Webkinz? When someone starts a new account, there could an option to enter a username of another member on Webkinz who refered you, and then for each person you refer, you could get a special prize. I know that people could make multiple accounts and list themselves as themselves as the referer, but, it's just an idea. Let me know what you think.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2009, 12:39 PM   #2
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Did you introduce someone new to Webkinz? Well, maybe you should get rewarded!

that's a good idea! I would've added my friend and she would've gotten lotsa good stuff! I hadn't even heard of Webkinz until she asked me "do they have Webkinz where you live?" (we live on different sides of the country) and I'm like "what?" and she sends me the link to the website... now I'm more obsessed than she is!
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 03-27-2009, 06:17 PM   #3
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Default Re: Did you introduce someone new to Webkinz? Well, maybe you should get rewarded!

Thanks so much for commenting.
Old 03-27-2009, 06:23 PM   #4
flopsy4017
Webkinz :)

webkinz4017 is on a distinguished road

yes i wish
they did that
Old 03-27-2009, 06:29 PM   #5
Webkinz :)
askelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond repute

That would be neat!! Good idea.
askelly is offline Female
Old 03-27-2009, 08:37 PM   #6
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

Just like WI? Good idea..
pounder is offline Male
Old 03-29-2009, 04:38 PM   #7
Gift Guru

Thanks for replying, everyone.

pounder- Yeah, just like WI's referrals, only with some virtual Webkinz prizes.
Old 03-29-2009, 04:44 PM   #8
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by -Lilypad
Thanks for replying, everyone.

pounder- Yeah, just like WI's referrals, only with some virtual Webkinz prizes.
I see what you mean.
pounder is offline Male
Old 03-29-2009, 05:36 PM   #9
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

I can see many flaws with this, someone making accounts and saying they referred themselves. But, GANZ still gets more money that way! So, I think it would be a win-win situation
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Old 03-30-2009, 11:03 AM   #10
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

That's an awesome idea! Maybe they could have a special theme, that every time someone reffered you, you got a piece of the theme?
lilhorselover is offline Female
Closed

Tags
pounder