Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2008, 01:43 PM   #1
I'm a deep sea
Webkinz :)

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Smile Demolish rooms!!!

I have WAAAYYY to much space in my house! I wish there was a button on the Map that you could press then click on a room...And POOF it would be gone! That would be sooo Helpful!
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2008, 01:46 PM   #2
weatherkari~~karik95
Gifted

karik is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Demolish rooms!!!

i agree. I have an empty small room that I wish I wouldn't have bought!
karik is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 01:47 PM   #3
tucks342
tucks342 is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree with you totally! I have rooms i dont use any more and i just want them gone. I also wish there was a buttom you could push to clear everything out of your room and i would go into ur inventory, so you would have to click and remove stuff one by one. What do you think?
tucks342 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 01:48 PM   #4

dancerchic41 is on a distinguished road

yeah i bought a really big room and it is just there with nothing in it

---------- dancerchic41 added 0 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

p.s. if u miss the clubhouse pm me!!!

Last edited by dancerchic41; 07-17-2008 at 01:48 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-17-2008, 02:39 PM   #5
puncuation
Gift Guru

puncuation is a name known to allpuncuation is a name known to allpuncuation is a name known to all

yah that would be really cool!But when you buy a room it clearly states that it cannot be removed
puncuation is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 03:44 PM   #6
I'm a deep sea

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I would love to have that button...
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 07:46 PM   #7
steelilacs

lovelydragon01 is on a distinguished road

Oooh yes I would! Maybe..just maybe...even add a bonus...when you delete the room you get the kc back..or atleast half..:O?

BUT I did read that maybe just maybe sometime soon ganz is going to be making a feature where you can delete your rooms. Thats all I know, and BOY do I hope it happens.

Only because back in the day, when I had cheeapy tiny rooms filled with one bed..some random night table..lamp..toy..and wallpaper/flooring...I had all these rooms that were small..two gardens..because me being the bright thing i am..made one for gardening and one for the backyard..whcih i dont garden anymore..and then the medium rooms i get from my pets were just sitting there..now i use all the medium ones..and the one garden..the rest i want GONE except for two..there a bathroom . So I agree with that idea 110%!
lovelydragon01 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 08:42 PM   #8
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

catstabby has a spectacular aura aboutcatstabby has a spectacular aura about

Ya that would be so AWSOME!! But since I have like 50,000 rooms I don't use(Not really) I just make them extra rooms. And since I have all the different sizes of rooms I just use them instead of buying a new room. (It does save $)
catstabby is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 08:43 PM   #9
Poshpetz

poshpetz2 is on a distinguished road

I agree, even though I wanna keep all of my rooms I want it becuz if I make a mistake, then I could just demolish!

~Posh
aka: the room entrapaneur
poshpetz2 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 10:51 PM   #10
dixie8123

about you missing the clubhouse they are putting kinzchat plus in now yae
Closed